which qualities makes people hot? which qualities do u have?

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Qualities I find hot:
Caring & compassionate; sense of humor which includes laughing at himself; good listener; great smile; honesty even if it hurts; won't mind just hanging out under the stars in total silence.
Qualities I have: ummm idk :)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
self-reliance
sense of humor
determination
passion
compassion
stillness *cuz i am chaos.. the balance is nice*
artist sensibility
a touch of foolishness

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Qualities I find hot:
Caring & compassionate; sense of humor which includes laughing at himself; good listener; great smile; honesty even if it hurts; won't mind just hanging out under the stars in total silence.
Qualities I have: ummm idk :)

Ah star gazing :)

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think what makes a guy hot is being sexy without trying. Being sexy being themselves and nothing else. Sexy can mean many things to many people. To me it's a great smile, a genuine sense of confidence and no arrogance, a masculine voice, incredible eyes, a good listener as well as someone who can carry on a conversation and someone that you can count on to be loyal. Someone that by their very presence makes you not afraid to be YOURSELF.

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think what makes a guy hot is being sexy without trying. Being sexy being themselves and nothing else. Sexy can mean many things to many people. To me it's a great smile, a genuine sense of confidence and no arrogance, a masculine voice, incredible eyes, a good listener as well as someone who can carry on a conversation and someone that you can count on to be loyal. Someone that by their very presence makes you not afraid to be YOURSELF.

sure thing that be yourself is imporant too :smile:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some qualities I find sexy:
Intelligence
Compassion without being an enabler, or codependent
Sincerity
Self-Restraint, the ability to know when to be discrete
Demureness
Witty
High class, regardless of socio-economic status (You can be an heiress but if you fart while watching football with the guys I'm not interested). (If the word "Fart" is in your vocabulary, I'm not interested.)

I'd like to think I'm smart, charming, boyish, generous, and my sincerity and humor make me a good person to have in front of a group whether at work or at play. I don't recall anyone mentioned humble. I'm that, too. :biggrin1:

And while we're at it, I'm a pretty decent cook, too.

Last edited:

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like confidence, honesty, sense of humor, and intelligence.

I always get positive feedback on:
my easygoing personality
sense of humor
honesty
intelligence
talent (I can sing, play bass guitar, and drums)

ths1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a manly walk (love bowleggedness) can be really hot to me.

i guess others might like that i'm outwardly quite boyish and quirky, but with a confident personality and a mature head on my shoulders
i guess

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hard working (I dislike lazy people; do your job properly and clean up after yourself...I don't give a flying fuck who you are or how much you get paid).

Respectful (I dislike people who are disrespectful or egotistical; everyone deserves respect unless they prove unworthy of it).

Intelligence and common sense. You CAN have both (intelligence and wisdom are often strangers).

A compatible sense of humor. My sense of humor is often dark or morbid. I don't think racial slurs or farting funny. Low humor doesn't amuse me.

I find artisttic ability attractive, wether it's crafts, creative writing, or tattoos...actually, I've met many tattooists that have no artistic talent to speak of...so that in and of itself isn't a turn-on, it must come with real talent. Most musicians I've met over the years have ego problems, but I've met a few who are cool.

Being passionate about something that has nothing to do with reality. Girls who are into Star Wars or comic books are awesome...

Being loyal, honorable, having decent morals and ethics.

I have all the above qualities, myself.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Balance. And multi-dimensionality.

Enjoying cooking or baking, or gardening, as much as playing football, playing guitar, drinking beer, going on nature walks, or opera.

Giving things, and time. Either at work, or with family, or the community. But also being happy to just have a good time, a vacation or a day out, or a hedonistic evening out with friends.

Being able to laugh at almost anything. But not wanting to spend too much time ridiculing other people. That can become poison.

Intelligence, intellect, and knowledge, as well as sporty, outdoor, or creative interests.

The ability to wear horn-rimmed bifocal spectacles, and/or a well-fllled jockstrap.

:smile:

Last edited:

FloridaFree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm going to use non-physical traits. Obviously everyone loves a big something or a thin something. Let's get deeper than that.

In another person:
-smart (THE most attractive non-physical trait IMO)
-be able to have fun
-know how to cook
-be funny and make me laugh
-confident in themselves
-slightly impulsiveness/adventurous (in more ways than one ;))
-appreciative

About me:
-I'm a really nice person, sometimes too much perhaps
-really funny
-non-judgmental
-honest
-I can have fun doing almost anything
-I can hold an intelligent conversation
-Appreciative