Which rap/hip hop star has (not is) the biggest dick

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there was some shit out a while ago where a music video ho listed all the rappers she been wit (a ton) and who had the biggest... she said jay z has one like a 2 litre pepsi bottle but screams like a bitch when he comes.... she said method man is 10 inches and very demanding and dominant in bed.... and 50 cent is average... i dont remember any more but if u google it ucan probabyl find it

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ying yang twings had a tune with the lyrics "wait till you see my dick, im gonna beat that pussy up"

yupp40

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I actually heard on the radio (i think z100) a while ago this debate, and it was confirmed by different sources that Jay Z has the biggest dick and that it was about the size of a one-once coke bottle. They got some guy to go out and investigate with some girls who do all those rapper guys. Not to mention Beyonce has been with him for a while and shes large in stature, so i would assume she need something on the larger size to satisfy her.

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The thought of Jay Z having a cock the size of a one liter Coke bottle is almost disturbing...but it might make a good Coca Cola ad.

Attachments