Which Republican is most crazy?

dazedandconfused

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do not like Rick Perry, but on the first point in that article, social security is unconstitutional. The first guy in charge of social security, before it was implemented, went out of his way to make sure no one called it insurance because he and the administration knew it was unconstitutional. A puppet court for FDR allowed it and the majority opinion was so lazy and shoddy, the judge took large parts of the governments case and just plopped it down in an opinion.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I do not like Rick Perry, but on the first point in that article, social security is unconstitutional. The first guy in charge of social security, before it was implemented, went out of his way to make sure no one called it insurance because he and the administration knew it was unconstitutional. A puppet court for FDR allowed it and the majority opinion was so lazy and shoddy, the judge took large parts of the governments case and just plopped it down in an opinion.
You forgot to say "in your opinion".....................

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Think they are all nuts. But why limit it to Republicans? Almost broke my TV watching Waxman whine that the inquiry into Holder and "fast and furious" was a partisan witch hunt. What did he do for 2 years as chairman when Bush was President? And dont get me started on Maxinne Waters, or Charlie Rangel.