Which Scenes ALWAYS Get You Horny?

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
For me, there is just one:

In "Rocco:Animal Trainer 4", where Rocco makes a girl deepthroat him.

At first she gags, but he just continues to treat her mouth simply as a hole.

Inch by inch, she takes it all down her throat, and then, he actually THRUSTS inside her throat.

too hot for words sometimes :smile:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol....I'm not a complicated man.... erm bear. If it has pussy, cock, ass, or cum in it, or a combination of any of the previous, its gonna get me horny.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lately it has been MILF stuff that gets me going, but yeah, pretty much anything and everything that is still tasteful. Not into degrading stuff at all. Still have a boob fetish, although I am a leg/ass man at heart.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think what dingdong is asking is what scene can you always rely on to get you horny every single time no matter how many times you've seen it. There are alot of scenes that I watch that get me horny but only the first or second time I see it. After that my dick just says, "OK been there, done that..." But there are the ol' reliable scenes that get me every single time. One that comes to mind right away is the Mandingo vs Lacey scene. IMO that is up there in my top 3 scenes I have ever seen, and it never gets old.

takesitraw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, on you tube, there is a couple of files from a guy named "naked37", man he has such a sweet butt, and also a nice basket. But there is one clip, called naked roadside fuck, or something like that, he only has 4 clips, but roadside fuck, is HOT HOT HOT, gets me off every time.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
there is a scene where a redhead has trouble with shane diezel's size and even tears up a little
that scene gets me hot
it's on redtube
wish I could see the whole movie

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's this video on a site called "Spunk Mouth" where this hot, brunette fuck-machine is being mercilessly fucked by a tall guy with a dick that would fit in this site. Man, it's awesome. The chick is hot as hell, and so tight. Whenever the guy tries to go in and you see his effort and her pussy stretching as the look on her face changes from "fuck me hard" to "I love this feeling" works for me like a charm everytime.

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I forgot to add: the guy cums on her face like 15 minutes later, but the girl's so hot he stays hard and goes in again right after and they have another good 15 minutes. It's really too fucking hot for words.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response