Which side do u hang to and which ball is lower?

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
there is a relation between the hand you jerk with to the side it hangs. USUALLY if you hang left that means you use your right hand, and vice-versa.
about the balls, mine hang evenly, basicaly at the same level, so there I don't have any theory.. :p

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there is a relation between the hand you jerk with to the side it hangs. USUALLY if you hang left that means you use your right hand, and vice-versa.
about the balls, mine hang evenly, basicaly at the same level, so there I don't have any theory.. :p

I usually use both hands at the same time...unless nip or ball tugging is involved:)

Hang Left and Left nut lower..

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pretty much down the middle (with no encouragement), or to the left if I guide it, and left nut hangs lower. But sometimes it just feels better "dressing" right. (If I'm going on a first date, I dress right...otherwise my dick gets rubbed too much from them fumbling with the 501 buttons.)

fnaslut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Left and left.

For interest...statistics show that most men hang lower on the left...

uncuthungboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I have always thought / heard that right-handed guys use to keep their tools in left because it is easier to get it out. Never heard a theory of jerking... Still heard a theory of a curvature and jerking habits. If you are right-handed and jerk with right hand, probably your dick is bent left more often than right. Same with left-handed, their dick is probably bent right mostly than left.

Im right-handed, my dick and balls (left lower) hangs left. Im stroking with my right hand more than with my left hand and my dick is bent left a bit.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anatomically in men the left testis normally hangs lower than the right, which you can see is borne out by the guys posted here. Obviously as with the body there are always anatomical differences. Don’t worry you right hanging guys, just consider your self unique, just like the well know Chinese Philosopher - Wun Slung Lou. May be we should start a poll percentage left to right

Cheers

Smartalk