Which side do u hang to and which ball is lower?

dress left,
right lower,
wish BOTH balls would hand lower.
think I inherited my dad's tiny balls!

Noooo you didn't. Your balls aren't tiny. They're a decent size.

umm, is it possible that i don't know?

It is but just check. Next time you're taking a warm shower and the boys are hanging low, see which one hangs lower. As to the side you dress to, I've always taken that to be a bit ridiculous as it implies most men have a flaccid bigger than most men are hard. I'm sure it happens that some men have the choice to make, just not nearly as many as imagined.

yorki

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
JasonDear,
I do feel my balls are tiny.
I've never seen my dad's balls but he says he's got tiny ones! lol!
I do wish mine were hung lower though.

I read your other comment on hanging balls in the shower. Next time I shower, I'll be sure to examine just how low my dudes go!
I've thought about ball stretching but don't know how complicated (or effective) that is.

D

deleted298367

Dick to left, left ball is lower.

I always wanted to ask this here but always forget XD

Is it just us big ones that have this issue? Can average guys put it straight down? lol

Trouser makers in the USA know that most men in the country dress with their right hand. So, they put a little more material in the left crotch/leg area.

Really? I always thought right was tighter. Or It's just odd feeling cause I'm a leftie.

D

deleted300444

Left ball hangs lower.

I hang to left...or rather a life long habit of when putting underware, jock, commando, I reach down inside with my right hand to push/adjust myself to left as I dress ..I just do...its like a tick.

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I hang left, my left ball is much larger than my right and hangs lower. Also My penis has a slight left curve when I get an erection.