Which side of the bed do you sleep on?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm all over the place, I take up the entire bed AND sheets. As much as I like cuddling with my girl, I find that I sleep horribly with someone else in my bed. This sucks.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
right side preferred if you are looking at it from the footboard. am single, but if someone is there with me, i want them to the right of me. preferably with their head on my upper chest, and our arms draped around each other.

i LOVE sleeping with someone. and don't mean that just in a sexual sense.
but i am not cool to sleep with if you don't like body contact. warm skin next to me makes me sleep better.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I generally sleep on the left side of the bed curled up in a ball. Between my LTR and cats, I was lucky to hang on to the edge with a sliver of sheets, so now it is a habit. :rolleyes:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I love cuddling.. I love being warm.. most people can't stand the heavy down duvet on my bed though.. and I'm told I move far too much. I sleep right smack in the middle, with pillows on each side of me so I don't ever have to be cold, or hit the wall on one side, or roll off the other. I've been known to beat up the wall beside me, and not wake up in the process. It explains lots of bruises on my arms and hands.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My bed is in a corner of my room, and I fall asleep on the outer side. I generally end up somewhere in the middle, though. I sleep alone, currently, but have had people sleep with me. The first few nights of having another person in my bed can be a bit rough, but I adapt quickly. :smile:

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, my current bed is against the wall and I like laying against the wall.. so whatever side the wall is on. XD On normal beds, I prefer the left side and I'm a TOTAL bed-hog some nights (especially when it's hot inside). I prefer to sleep under the sheets, because I don't like being under something heavy unless I'm sick. I sleep alone (shucks!) but I'd prefer to learn to sleep with another in the bed. x3 Kink! Teach me! ;3

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Well, my current bed is against the wall and I like laying against the wall.. so whatever side the wall is on. XD On normal beds, I prefer the left side and I'm a TOTAL bed-hog some nights (especially when it's hot inside). I prefer to sleep under the sheets, because I don't like being under something heavy unless I'm sick. I sleep alone (shucks!) but I'd prefer to learn to sleep with another in the bed. x3 Kink! Teach me! ;3
Yeah you would probably die of heat. Especially right now... in order:
double pannel fleece blanket, sheet, heavy comforter, and intensely hot (to everyone else) duvet that I sleep with all year long. The others except for the sheet are because I was sick. I have a circulation issue so I like things hot.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sleep on the right side of the bed. Love to spoon with my b/f. Lately I have taken to hogging the covers, so we both have separate top sheets and blankets. We generally end up in the center spooning...it is a king size bed.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love to be in bed with someone, but when it comes to sleeping, I
sleep better alone. Both my partner and I are thrashers, movers,
arm swingers, kicker, etc. and need lots of room, so we have found
it better to sleep alone. Also, that way we don't wake up bloody
noses, black eyes, or looking like we've been in a fight! :rolleyes:

I start off on the leftside (as you face the headboard), but I'm usually
on the left side when I wake up. He starts off on the right in his bed,
and ends up on the left. Go figure!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I sleep on the right side of the bed. Love to spoon with my b/f. Lately I have taken to hogging the covers, so we both have separate top sheets and blankets. We generally end up in the center spooning...it is a king size bed.
Is it a sleigh bed by any chance? I'm in love with king sized sleigh beds... I want one.. so I can jump on it.. and then sleep sideways on it. I have a double to myself, I no longer can sleep on anything less without being a hazard to myself or anyone below me.

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bed I sleep in is almost 100 years old , made from Queensland Maple . It's a bit to short for me as my feet keep touching the end , but I can't/won't get rid of it , it's probably one of a kind . Anyways , when I go to bed I have to start on the right hand side , or I find it hard to fall asleep . After that though , I'm allover the place , very restless sleeper .

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it a sleigh bed by any chance? I'm in love with king sized sleigh beds... I want one.. so I can jump on it.. and then sleep sideways on it. I have a double to myself, I no longer can sleep on anything less without being a hazard to myself or anyone below me.

LOL...actually it is...it was our first major purchase we made together. I grew up sleeping on one and always wanted one when I moved out on my own and had someone special to share it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you sleep with a partner? alone? Hog the bed? the sheets? sleep to one side? or right smack in the middle?

I sleep alone at the moment. :frown1:

Here is the weird part . . . I have to sleep on the side of the bed nearest the door. I usually start out on the right side, but end up diagonal. I have a full sized bed with 4 pillows of varying thickness and firmness.

When I am sleeping with a guy I like to snuggle into the crook of his arm or spoon :flirt:. . . unless it's hot, then I stick to my side and don't really want to be touched.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media