Which side of the bed do you sleep on?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I sleep in the middle, but turned to my right side, with my arms and legs draped and wrapped around a bunch of pillows. Also, with the TV always on, providing background noise. Unless I'm droopy-eyed tired, that's the only way I can go to sleep. If I'm trying to make myself go to sleep, I absolutely can't do it without any sort of noise distracting me, as my mind tends to wander, and I end up restless and awake for hours until I naturally fall to sleep.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right hand side, if you are sitting up against the headboard and looking at th foot of the bed. I only sleep in the nude, without a sheet if it is warm enough and in the winter only a sheet unless the temperature really drops. I work on the laptop computer doing research and taking time to read LPSG.

mindfawk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sad to say in todays society with the freaks that will break into your homes I'd prefer that someone have to go through me to get to my significant other so I always sleep on the side of the bed that's closet to the door regardless of whether it's the right or left side. I keep my house fairly cool, and still only sleep with a sheet, I've had girlfriends who crawl under a sheet, a comforter and a quilt because they think its cold and I'm still only under a sheet. I'm a weirdo!