Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am a free-from sleeper.

alone sleeping - either the hammock, cuz it's mad comfy and kinda pirate-ish. or end up sleeping at an angle from left * dome, upper body* to right *feets and the rest of me*.. sometimes i wake up all jammed up into the pillow area of the bed :confused:

the boy/partner sleeping - on top of the boy or under the boy. we are somnambulistic warriors caught in a endless battle for mattress domination.

eta:
me - right-handed for scribbling and such. left handed for just about everything else.

Last edited:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sleep on the left hand side of the bed (right handed); my boyfriend sleeps on the right hand side (right handed)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Our sleeping habits are a little odd.

We have slept in the same position every night for the past seven months. We spoon naked on our left sides, with his cock between my legs and my left wrist in his right hand. He's on the right (and he's right handed) and I'm on the left.

He usually holds me all night unless it gets too hot. Then he practically pushes me off the bed in the middle of the night because his normal temperature is 1000 degrees, but that has only happened a few times.

I suggested in February or March that we should switch sides every other night because I complained that I seem to be getting more wrinkles on one side of my face, but we only spooned on our right sides twice before returning to left side spooning.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I assumed the right side was your right if you were lying on your back on the bed.

Good assumption :) However, I have severe ocd and I have to think right if I was facing the bed or right if I was lying down. I didn't mean it would be impossible for others to answer..just me :)

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer the left side and I'm left handed...love to spoon with me on my left side too. I'm right handed though.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I normally sleep on the side farther away from the door which has always been the left side. If I'm sleeping alone I still sleep in the same place because my dog and his dog get on the bed in his place.

oh and i'm right handed

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm right handed and sleep on the right side. when first married, wife slept on the right, but after a year or so, she wanted the left side. so we changed, the reason became readily apparent, we both sleep on our right side if we sleep on a side. she likes to nestle her ass against my cock, which was impossible the other way. the result was a lot of middle of the night sex, and she feels more secure.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm right handed and sleep on the right side. when first married, wife slept on the right, but after a year or so, she wanted the left side. so we changed, the reason became readily apparent, we both sleep on our right side if we sleep on a side. she likes to nestle her ass against my cock, which was impossible the other way. the result was a lot of middle of the night sex, and she feels more secure.

Wouldn't that be that she was on the right side then and you were on the left if you're both laying on your right side and she's nestling her ass against you?