Which size breasts you perfer?

ORCABOMBER: I disagree though, okay I'm speaking for footlong, but we usually don't choose our sexual preferences.

So just because lots of men like breasts, doesn't mean he's comforming to some "ideal". Using me as an example, I really don't understand what men see in Kylie Minogue, she's smaller than my 14 year old brother! Blah!

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[quote author=Vigilante link=board=sex;num=1077084448;start=20#39 date=03/18/04 at 18:51:24]Your probably just an exception..or you like breasts because everyone else likes breasts...ahh conformity...[/quote]

Ditto to what orcabomber said, I'm not a big breast fan just trying to fit in... and fit into what.. all those hip cool big breast loving gangs we see roaming the streets? :D Meh... I agree with what orcabomber said about kyle Minogue.. fuck she looks hideous with that body, the same for any girl without any type of curvature.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=sex;num=1077084448;start=40#40 date=03/19/04 at 00:09:18]I disagree though, okay I'm speaking for footlong, but we usually don't choose our sexual preferences.[/quote]
Hell, if you could, I'm sure no one would choose to be gay; in most of the US, it's dangerous!

The psychology of sex is very confusing. It's a mixture of genetics, hormones, and culture.

Vigilante: Most gay people are only gay because they think it makes them special...Unfounded but true nonetheless

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vigilante..

Interesting comment - especially on a thread devoted to boob preference.

Of course, I have to ask, "What is the basis for such a conclusion? A revelation during ejaculation? or your Rice Krispies told you? or some academic study? or a personal survey of all gays that you know? or I just pulled it outta my ass? or . . ."

Yea, like you, I like founded conclusions.

jay

Javierdude22: [quote author=Vigilante link=board=sex;num=1077084448;start=40#43 date=03/20/04 at 00:24:28]Most gay people are only gay because they think it makes them special...Unfounded but true nonetheless[/quote]

Im gonna have to agree here. That is the most ridiculous explanation I have heard upto now. Care to explain what you mean?

Javier

Duo187: lemme say this, I started out not liking big breasts...thought they were bad, then I go toether with a chica...huge breasts...38F. Anywho, she changed my mind with the things she did with them. Anywho, I just wanted to say that, I didnt jump on the band wagon... I'm just going in the same path.

Vigilante: Gays I know told me (16/18 friends) they were gay because they weren't special in any other way and they thought being the other sex would make their lives interesting, I find that pathetic. Although I won't tell them that. They all said it in different context so don't go on about that. :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I know some lesbians think penetration is a dominating act, so they chose to be gay. Actually, the word penetration is probably the worst of it; maybe if it was called 'enveloping' or something like that.

Javierdude22: [quote author=Vigilante link=board=sex;num=1077084448;start=40#47 date=03/20/04 at 23:21:27]Gays I know told me (16/18 friends) they were gay because they weren't special in any other way and they thought being the other sex would make their lives interesting, I find that pathetic. Although I won't tell them that. They all said it in different context so don't go on about that. :D[/quote]

So those would have to be very secluded cases...

I had actually never heard of that -reason- to be gay before :-/

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Javierdude24 link=board=sex;num=1077084448;start=40#49 date=03/21/04 at 16:51:56]So those would have to be very secluded cases...

I had actually never heard of that -reason- to be gay before :-/[/quote]
Well, back when it was a mental illness, you could use it as a way to break in to the art world.

ORCABOMBER: My brother saw two "infamous" gay artists walking down the street, he didn't know whether to say "hi" or run! :D

He's an art fan.

gigantikok: I am indeed quite a breast man. I'd go as far as to say I have a fetish for it. Problem is I've never had sex with anyone larger then a C cup, yet I think I perfer only D and up. And even D is small to me. I don't know where my limit is because I've never had an experience with someone that is "too big". I don't know if "too big" would be fun or just a hassle. I guess as of right now I'd click "never big enough" because I am at the point where I want to try any and every size no matter how large to REALLY see where my limit is.

Oh, and may I say, boobs are one thing that makes life worth living. They're so fun! 8) ;D