Which style of Circumcision do you think is best?

Which style of Circumcision do you think is best?

• Total voters
S

SirConcis

done. I think a really loose circumcision sort of defeats a main point of being circumcised, which is easier hygiene.
I.

Spent 25 years semi cut. Glans roughly haldf to 2"3 covered when soft. Looked cut when hard. I tested it a few time of never actually washing it in shower. Never got smegma. It would get moist with a musk, but nothing stong and as the 4skin retracted quickly at onset of erection, the galns and inenr skin were dry by time you are fully hard, smell gone.
The glans spend enough time expose when sleeping and in underwear that it was really self cleaning.

What you need to consider iw whether you are a shower or a grower. If a shower, you can have a noce look when soft and still have plenty of skin movement when hard. If you are a grower, your choices are more limited. If you want skin movement when erect, you need to be semi when soft. If you want good full circ look when soft, you will have a tight circ when hard.

Once you can no longer move skin over head during upstroke, there is no point in having loose sklin, you might have well get the tight cut because that becomes better for masturvation and better looks when soft.

gaytwinkbottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spent 25 years semi cut. Glans roughly haldf to 2"3 covered when soft. Looked cut when hard. I tested it a few time of never actually washing it in shower. Never got smegma. It would get moist with a musk, but nothing stong and as the 4skin retracted quickly at onset of erection, the galns and inenr skin were dry by time you are fully hard, smell gone.
The glans spend enough time expose when sleeping and in underwear that it was really self cleaning.

What you need to consider iw whether you are a shower or a grower. If a shower, you can have a noce look when soft and still have plenty of skin movement when hard. If you are a grower, your choices are more limited. If you want skin movement when erect, you need to be semi when soft. If you want good full circ look when soft, you will have a tight circ when hard.

Once you can no longer move skin over head during upstroke, there is no point in having loose sklin, you might have well get the tight cut because that becomes better for masturvation and better looks when soft.

I want a tight cut and I don't want skin bunching up behind the head when soft. Partially covering it would be even worse. A partial circumcision would be unacceptable. I am a grower, yes. I just worry I won't get a preference since my circumcision will be on the public health system and for medical reasons.

Reactions: RogerFederer1
S

SirConcis

If you're getting cut for phimosis by NHS, you may not be able to choose the doctor, but you can certaintly tell the doctor to make sure you get a compete circumcision and to not be affraid to make it tight.

or inquire with the cosmetic doctors in London and other places (one's name is Zarifa, and another one is in Luton, forgoet his name) and ask how much you would have to pay out of pocket for a good circumcision if you phave phimosis that is covered by NHS.

gaytwinkbottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're getting cut for phimosis by NHS, you may not be able to choose the doctor, but you can certaintly tell the doctor to make sure you get a compete circumcision and to not be affraid to make it tight.

or inquire with the cosmetic doctors in London and other places (one's name is Zarifa, and another one is in Luton, forgoet his name) and ask how much you would have to pay out of pocket for a good circumcision if you phave phimosis that is covered by NHS.

My operation is on the 24th of August and I still haven't received a letter, so I haven't had the opportunity to Google the surgeon, as I don't even know who'll be circumcising me. I just want someone experienced. Ideally they'd also do private work, as they will then be familiar with the various 'styles' of circumcision. I don't mind whether it's low or high so much, but I don't want it too loose. Frenulm should go as I have a frenulum breve. A partial circ would be utterly unacceptable. If I do get a loose cut, I may get recut privately depending on how much it bothers me. Would definitely get recut (and maybe sue) if I get a partial cut since I'm going to specifically say I do not want nor do I consent to a partial circumcision.

S

SirConcis

1- make sure you are cut with local anesthetic.
2- make sure you tell the dcotor you wish a full circumcision and prefere it toghter than looser, you are not interested in loose skin and not affraid to lose skin movement.

gaytwinkbottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1- make sure you are cut with local anesthetic.
2- make sure you tell the dcotor you wish a full circumcision and prefere it toghter than looser, you are not interested in loose skin and not affraid to lose skin movement.

I'm getting general anaesthetic. Why local?

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dr Zatifa performed a revision on me, removing the frenulum plus some outer skin to, but sadly, he's retired now.

Reactions: gaytwinkbottom
S

SirConcis

I'm getting general anaesthetic. Why local?

General anesthetic points to inexperienced doctor and/or one that wants to give business to hospital and anesthesiologists. Circumcision is a very simple procedure that needs only a couple of injections in penis to numb it (local anesthetic).

General anesthetic can be justiofied for a problem penis where there is more than circumcision performed (hypospadias or other reconstructive surgery). General allows doctor to take his time as local anesthetic tends to not last as long.

If doing it on a child who can't stay stil, general may be warranted.

gaytwinkbottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
General anesthetic points to inexperienced doctor and/or one that wants to give business to hospital and anesthesiologists. Circumcision is a very simple procedure that needs only a couple of injections in penis to numb it (local anesthetic).

General anesthetic can be justiofied for a problem penis where there is more than circumcision performed (hypospadias or other reconstructive surgery). General allows doctor to take his time as local anesthetic tends to not last as long.

If doing it on a child who can't stay stil, general may be warranted.

I'll make sure a consultant urologist does mine, or I'll decline. I looked up the doctor on the letter I got and he was one.

Paulo99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
@gaytwinkbottom

You are one of the very fortunate. You prefer circumcision. You were able to choose the type you wanted.

Me, I had no choice. I resent that I was cut. I have spent years in an attempt to rectify the damage forced upon me without my permission. This damage has forced me to live without realizing what joy I could have had having the complete penis which is natural to our species. Instead I was robbed of 10,000 to 50,000 nerve endings.

The best circumcision is such as you have had, Your Choice.

gaytwinkbottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@gaytwinkbottom

You are one of the very fortunate. You prefer circumcision. You were able to choose the type you wanted.

Me, I had no choice. I resent that I was cut. I have spent years in an attempt to rectify the damage forced upon me without my permission. This damage has forced me to live without realizing what joy I could have had having the complete penis which is natural to our species. Instead I was robbed of 10,000 to 50,000 nerve endings.

The best circumcision is such as you have had, Your Choice.

I didn't actually mention styles with my surgeon. I just told him I didn't want lots of skin bunching up behind the head when flaccid, and I told him I want my frenulum either removed or lengthened (he lengthened it). It's too soon whether to say it'll be loose or somewhat tight as there's still too much swelling.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why only "urgent medical cases"? I'm getting circumcised later this year for phimosis, which is hardly "urgent", but that doesn't mean it's bad or I should be banned from getting it done. I think a really loose circumcision sort of defeats a main point of being circumcised, which is easier hygiene. I know there's such a thing as too tight, but I don't want a loose cut. I don't want loads of bunched of skin behind the head when flaccid, as it'd look so ugly and smegma could accumulate there. If your glans penis if going to still be covered when your dick is flaccid, what's even the point in getting cut? I have a frenulum breve so I imagine they'll remove my frenulum as well, but I prefer that as I think it'd look neater, and a lot of the nerves are under the frenulum, not in the frenulum itself. I have an American friend with a tight cut (not painfully so, but he needs lube to jerk off) and he doesn't mind it. I don't pity them.
I have a loose cut. When I'm flaccid and take my dick out to pee, I have to retract the skin from partially covering the head. I wish it had been cut higher when I was cut as an adult. I actually would have preferred a high and tight cut. I didn't know I could asked to be cut high and tight.

Reactions: gaytwinkbottom