Which techniques or products have worked best for you, especially if you tried more than one?

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
all-day extender devices, so far, have actual scientific studies pointing to their usefulness. other techniques are much harder to measure. i personally found the best gains from extenders and stretching.

jelqing and other manual exercises gave me some gains, but they are much harder to keep up with, because you got to set aside a long chunk of time squeezing your dick. it also can be a problem with injuries, if you become too excited with what's going on (akin to pumping too hard or too long). also, the constant use of lubrication is required, and that can have negative effects on the skin.

a lot of the issues with jelqing are mimicked with pumping. i LOVE pumping, but it has given me the slowest gains. the temporary gains are the most obvious, leading people to assume it's the best. but i've gained more from a few months of jelqs and squeezes, or hanging, than i did over years of pumping.

pfm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done air and water pumping; it's fun but in my experience does little for permanent gains. I've been using an extender for years and very pleased with the results though it's been a snail's race. I've gained 2-2.5 inches over the 10 years and still see gradual gains.

Stevenj10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bathmate was the only product to seriously injure me. Took me 6mth. to recover. I used it as directed. IMO it's a pos and not for beginners especially with no gauge.
Really sorry to hear of your experience. The only time I have ever felt too much pressure, is with the handball pump, which I believe gives a false perception of size. Yes it makes you grow larger, and it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of seeing such an increase, however the gains were never as permanent as when I use the pump on its own. Erection quality and strength also is greatly improved without the handball accessory.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
all-day extender devices, so far, have actual scientific studies pointing to their usefulness. other techniques are much harder to measure. i personally found the best gains from extenders and stretching.

jelqing and other manual exercises gave me some gains, but they are much harder to keep up with, because you got to set aside a long chunk of time squeezing your dick. it also can be a problem with injuries, if you become too excited with what's going on (akin to pumping too hard or too long). also, the constant use of lubrication is required, and that can have negative effects on the skin.

a lot of the issues with jelqing are mimicked with pumping. i LOVE pumping, but it has given me the slowest gains. the temporary gains are the most obvious, leading people to assume it's the best. but i've gained more from a few months of jelqs and squeezes, or hanging, than i did over years of pumping.

Jelqing is time consuming but it definitely works. I gained noticeable girth in my cock! Well worth the time you put into it!

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So you used an extender? How long and how much did you gain?

i gained a centimeter with an extender over a month and a half before the discomfort took it's toll. i had a noose extender, which is the worse way to extend. after i discontinued it, my gains diminished over the next month. which is normal. consistency "cements" gains. hanging helped me gain that centimeter back, as well as a bit more, and then wrapping my penis to keep it in an extended state worked for better than the noose extender.

jamie_aero

Experimental Member
Media
Hi @jamie_aero , how long are you using the bathmate and when did you see the first gaines. I also have a batmate X40 but dont use it frequently...

Hi Leobakker, I first got it around 5 years ago and found the temporary gains amazing, but only used it occasionally. Then I started using it more frequently around 18 months ago and measured for the first time in years and found out I was at least 1/2 an inch bigger at 7.5". I also was over 6" girth just out of the pump, but that faded quickly to 5.5". Now after another year I've grown another 1/2" and my girth is also bigger at just under 6" now unpumped. I think all that time has made my results permanent - if I don't pump for a week I'm still the same size.

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Are you speaking from personal experience or from "what you heard or read"?

Reactions: havoc151

palmer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I had maybe minimal gains from jelqing and it did take a while to do a routine or find time to do a routine.
I have had better/immediate results from pumping. It's relatively quick and the "pump" lasts for several hours.

Reactions: bkmuscledad

Stevenj10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bathmate for me. 15 minutes at full pressure. One day on, one day off. Much better in the bath than the shower I feel. Easy to get carried away with it because of the results, so it’s crucial to take it easy and remember your rest days, as that is where you really grow and see incredible gains.

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bathmate for me. 15 minutes at full pressure. One day on, one day off. Much better in the bath than the shower I feel. Easy to get carried away with it because of the results, so it’s crucial to take it easy and remember your rest days, as that is where you really grow and see incredible gains.

Bathmate was the only product to seriously injure me. Took me 6mth. to recover. I used it as directed. IMO it's a pos and not for beginners especially with no gauge.

JanBruin83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done air and water pumping; it's fun but in my experience does little for permanent gains. I've been using an extender for years and very pleased with the results though it's been a snail's race. I've gained 2-2.5 inches over the 10 years and still see gradual gains.

How long did it take for the first inche?

Thnx!

JanBruin83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I recall correctly it was about a year and a half for the 1 inch.

Thnx man!

And what was your routine?
How many hours with the extender and when did you wear it? At work? At home after work or did you sleep with it?

Much thnx again!!!!

jamie_aero

Experimental Member
Media
Bathmate is all I have used seriously. I was quite big to begin with, at just under 7", and I have gained about an inch to be just under 8" and still growing. I have found that rest days and kegeling while wearing it are the keys to growth!

Reactions: Leobakker