Which testicle hangs lower?

namodomok: Hey guys...just wondering how many of you have your right testicle hanging lower than the left one. All the scientific literature says the left one is the lower hanging of the two. Does anybody in here know why some guys have the right one lower? Are the right hangers the odd balls? (yeah I know... bad pun!)
__Sorry if this topic has been done to death.__

dave2000: My right testicle hangs lower than my left - when it's hot my left ball hangs as low as 7 inches, and the right ball about 6. And my right testicle, with a diameter of about 3.5 inches is slightly the larger of the two.

tomarctus: [quote author=dave2000 link=board=youth;num=1075937182;start=0#1 date=02/04/04 at 15:39:57]My right testicle hangs lower than my left - when it's hot my left ball hangs as low as 7 inches, and the right ball about 6. And my right testicle, with a diameter of about 3.5 inches is slightly the larger of the two.[/quote]

Wow! Those are certainly decent sized!
My left one hangs lower.

mindseye: The middle one.

Oh, wait...

Really? The left one.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My left one hangs lower but the right one is larger.

I have some cousins who are identical, mirror twins.

On one the left nut hangs lower, on his brother the right one does.

Pecker

Two felons bought a hotel.  That's right - they were innmates.

tomarctus: [quote author=mindseye link=board=youth;num=1075937182;start=0#4 date=02/04/04 at 17:10:11]The middle one.

Oh, wait...  

Really?  The left one.[/quote]

:D :D :D

average_guy: My left one hangs lower.

On the other hand, I read a survey somewhere before that if you are right handed your left one hangs lower and if your left handed your right nutt hangs lower. Whether it was scientific or someone is pulling my leg that remains to be seen. So sound off how true is it. I know for me that it is true.

namodomok: Naww.....I'm right handed and my right nut hangs lower. Somebody made that one up...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
One of my friends from college had nuts that hung the same - neither lower than the other in a loose sac. He's the only one I've seen like that (other than the high and tight sacs which really don't count in this context).

Balls that hang the same length must be rarest of all.

Pecker

A toothless termite walked into a bar and asked, "Is the bar tender here?"

hungcuriousNC: My left nut hangs lower on me. When I was a toddler, my mom took me to the doc to find out if something was wrong with me b/c of it. The doctor laughed and said I was perfectly fine. (I was the only boy my parents had so she had no clue)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Pecker link=board=youth;num=1075937182;start=0#9 date=02/06/04 at 08:19:25]

Balls that hang the same length must be rarest of all.

Pecker

A toothless termite walked into a bar and asked, "Is the bar tender here?"

[/quote]
I think the more natural hang is for one to be lower than the other because that would keep the sac from having to be so wide. If the nuts were exactly side-by-side they would have to take a wider space. But, as with all studies of anatomy, exceptions happen.

Luke

BTW, did you ever see a toothless termite?

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Me---left side is slightly lower.

Sometime long ago here, someone suggested (wisely I thought) that the "unevenness" might be nature's way to avoid them rubbing and hitting one another as we walk and move about. --Could be. ???

namodomok: Bender, I believe you're right. The way I understand it...the balls are uneven because when we sit down they would hurt and get squished. Same for walking. Because of their unevenness, they are able to "orbit" each other with out getting squished.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Maybe our Japanese brothers had a different way to keep from squishing them as they walked.

Anyone who has seen their movies of Samurai and ancient royalty may have noticed that they had an odd way of walking and sitting that gave the balls plenty of room. :D

Do any of our LPSG Asian brothers have an explanation better than my feeble attempt at humor?

Pecker

When I told my doctor about my loss of memory he made me pay in advance.