Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey guys,

After a long debate of which swimwear to choose - I narrow my options to two:

1. https://www.andrewchristian.com/atlantic-swim-shorts.html (blue)
2. https://www.andrewchristian.com/maui-swim-shorts.html (blue)

Another issue I had in mind:
I've 31-32" waist and I'm not sure if I should get the Medium or the Large?

I know they say Medium runs from 30"-32" but from previous experience I don't want to purchase something that will run too small that I won't be able to wear comfortably.

Both are swim shorts and I think a size up can just gives more 'room' to my package and maybe help to show it off a bit better without the swimwear being too baggy. You think it's a good plan?

Any other thoughts?

Reactions: LoveThickCock

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
7474_1_copy.jpg
I also like # 1 and I think medium size should be fine, if you are worried about you big cock you may want to wear a jock strap!!

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I also like # 1 and I think medium size should be fine, if you are worried about you big cock you may want to wear a jock strap!!

That's the thing, I'm going on a family cruise and want to show off a bit but not making it an eye candy for all.
Wearing a jock strap at the pool and in the beach all day underneath a swimsuit with a lining sounds not that comfortable.

Most people suggested me to wear a swim shorts and go commando under for maximum comfort and "modest showing off".

According to their website the large goes from (32"-34") and the Medium (30-32") and I'm just in between the two (I'm about 32").

I think it's better having a size up than a swimsuit that will be as a second skin, or may it will just look too baggy and won't be flattering at all?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it's better having a size up than a swimsuit that will be as a second skin, or may it will just look too baggy and won't be flattering at all?
I think it will look to baggy and if you are going on a cruse and out for several days you may want to buy both swimsuits in different colors and have different things to wear as they pack up very well and you will be in them alot on the ship!! ENJOY!!

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think it will look to baggy and if you are going on a cruse and out for several days you may want to buy both swimsuits in different colors and have different things to wear as they pack up very well and you will be in them alot on the ship!! ENJOY!!
Thanks!!! I agree, I want something I would be able to wear most hours of the day.

Do you think getting the M size is a bit risky? It might be too tight and I won't be able to exchange it on time before the cruise.
Isn't it better to have ones with "more room" to let your package show while going commando underneath?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks!!! I agree, I want something I would be able to wear most hours of the day.

Do you think getting the M size is a bit risky? It might be too tight and I won't be able to exchange it on time before the cruise.
Isn't it better to have ones with "more room" to let your package show while going commando underneath?

Stud, If they refund your money purchase both sizes and return the one you do not like!!

Reactions: deleted1022263
D

deleted1022263

I think you will be alright with the medium size; personally, I wouldn't wear swim shorts that short. I must agree with @BillM regarding getting a refund for the one you don't like

Reactions: BillM

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys,

After a long debate of which swimwear to choose - I narrow my options to two:

1. https://www.andrewchristian.com/atlantic-swim-shorts.html (blue)
2. https://www.andrewchristian.com/maui-swim-shorts.html (blue)

Another issue I had in mind:
I've 31-32" waist and I'm not sure if I should get the Medium or the Large?

I know they say Medium runs from 30"-32" but from previous experience I don't want to purchase something that will run too small that I won't be able to wear comfortably.

Both are swim shorts and I think a size up can just gives more 'room' to my package and maybe help to show it off a bit better without the swimwear being too baggy. You think it's a good plan?

Any other thoughts?

They both look great but I'm not sure either one will contain your giant dick! You will certainly get lots of attention in either. I prefer the Maui shorts in blue myself and think you will look amazing in them! As for sizing.. I'd go up a size so you will have enough room in the pouch area. I go up a size too with Andrew Christian and find the crotch is more comfortable and the waist is ok because the drawstring can be tightened to your liking. Last though.. you could wear any suit and you'll look great.. that body is perfection and then of course you've got that horse cock between your legs! Good luck and thanks for sharing

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
They both look great but I'm not sure either one will contain your giant dick! You will certainly get lots of attention in either. I prefer the Maui shorts in blue myself and think you will look amazing in them! As for sizing.. I'd go up a size so you will have enough room in the pouch area. I go up a size too with Andrew Christian and find the crotch is more comfortable and the waist is ok because the drawstring can be tightened to your liking. Last though.. you could wear any suit and you'll look great.. that body is perfection and then of course you've got that horse cock between your legs! Good luck and thanks for sharing

Thanks! I think I'll go with the L for more space.

Hope it safe to go commando underneath the swim shorts without getting an erection :rolleyes:

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I agree with BillM, buy both so you have more than one to wear on the boat!

Reactions: BillM