Which TV dad looked like he would have swung both ways?

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not a Dad per se but a TV father figure nonetheless... Uncle Bill (Brian Keith) on Family Affair. A handsome, successful, bachelor that never got married and only dated casually? Screams swinging both ways to me. Dude was always seriously HOT to me and I wanted him to be my "Uncle". :biggrin1:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Not a Dad per se but a TV father figure nonetheless... Uncle Bill (Brian Keith) on Family Affair. A handsome, successful, bachelor that never got married and only dated casually? Screams swinging both ways to me. Dude was always seriously HOT to me and I wanted him to be my "Uncle". :biggrin1:
Actually, Jay, he was married three times, fathered four children, and adopted three others.

coachreffn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The character played by Ty Burrell on Modern Family. Loves the wife and all but think that he would enjoy a little time on the DL as well.

colefan

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
John Wesley Shipp, the guy who played Dawson's dad on Dawson's Creek.

jws_pic_32.jpg

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dr. Quest

In my fantasies he was bisexual and Race Bannan his muscular assistant was gay with a weakness for "straight" guys. But I was only 8 so what did I know?

And not a TV Dad but on the topic of hunky assistants, don't EVEN get me started on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom!! Where did he come up with that string of studs?? Every couple of seasons there was a new one. Did he wear them out or what? LOL

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Al Bundy. After not getting any from Peg for many years, maybe he would have some fun with next door neighbor Steve and then later Jefferson.