Which type of cock would you choose to have sex with?

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My favorite is a guy with an upward banana curve. They are harder to blow, but for sex they are incredible. The only downside is that I cant last very long with one inside of me. Fortunately, with one exception, guys think that making me cum is sexy.

Reactions: junklove and RSC4u

Robert73

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My favorite is a guy with an upward banana curve. They are harder to blow, but for sex they are incredible. The only downside is that I cant last very long with one inside of me. Fortunately, with one exception, guys think that making me cum is sexy.
I'll eat the pussy and make you cum. Then keep eating till you cum again and again

Reactions: Samantha Hopkins

nickinoo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Attractive is the most important type of dick for me, and those come in many shapes and sizes. For me uncut dicks are about 10 times more attractive. Big ones are often a huge turn on, and good to look at, play with and for everything besides getting fucked. But then big ones can look really ugly too. Anything too big just hurts, and I'm not really really up for giving myself a loose hole.

Reactions: deano-uk

Carlo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Long and thin...
View attachment 508080 short and fat... View attachment 508081

average length, average thickness...
images
I love all cocks as long as they shoot hot whipped cream into my throat. But I prefer furry thick meat

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Average sounds great to me. A little upward curve, like Samantha described, maybe a little thinner at the base... mmm, yummy. :)

junklove

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
At your service ;)

Reactions: Samantha Hopkins