Which type of guy is the most appealing...

What type of guy is the most appealing/attractive

• Handsome/Cocky

Votes: 37 26.1%
  • Avg Looking/Cocky

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • Handsome/Soft-spoken

Votes: 93 65.5%

• Total voters

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Awwww, i voted handsome, soft-spoken (but all of them can be great)

What he said.

And it depends what you mean by cocky - there's cocky as in confident and self-assured (and funny usually goes with that) and there's cocky as arrogant and dismissive. The latter is rarely attractive.

By the way - does average looking and soft spoken not get a look in?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Neither of those would be my choice but playing along I chose #3.
I like men or women who are confident in whatever they do, have a good sense of humor
who want to please me and have it reciprocated and be willing to be honest with themselves and with others.
Must be able to take a tiny bit of non lethal risk also helps!
Most importantly they must be able to take the initiative and/or take direction in having sex
especially when I want to do it in public!
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What he said.

And it depends what you mean by cocky - there's cocky as in confident and self-assured (and funny usually goes with that) and there's cocky as arrogant and dismissive. The latter is rarely attractive.

By the way - does average looking and soft spoken not get a look in?

Let's just use 'cocky' as a blanket term covering both types. Take the good with the bad.

I didn't include the combo of avg-looking/soft-spoken as I assumed that confidence and/or good looks trump. (think III quadrant.. negative values on both the x and y axes)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Let's just use 'cocky' as a blanket term covering both types. Take the good with the bad.

I didn't include the combo of avg-looking/soft-spoken as I assumed that confidence and/or good looks trump. (think III quadrant.. negative values on both the x and y axes)

Fair enough, it is your poll - but why make a poll and then tell people what is positive and negative? Surely the poll should answer what people think about that for you.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like positive people who are caring and friendly and funny. I generally don't find conventionally attractive people attractive. Sorry, none of those options appeal to me, Mag.