which type of sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Mar 6, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

DJM277: in terms of physical pleasure which type of sex causes the most intense sensation for you .. oral,vaginal,or anal?

Even the I love the feeling a nice tight vagina produces the most intense physical pleasure I get is from oral sex hands down! If the girl knows whats she's doing it can being almost umbearable at times

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

My favorites are the ones that start with an "s" and end with an "x."

Seriously, vaginal sex is my favorite - it's the mutual satisfaction that turns me on.

Pecker

Her looks improved greatly without glasses - mine.

3. fourtwenty

fourtwenty Member

i love vaginal sex...feeling that warm pussy wrap around ur dick is no other feeling in the world.

4. jonb

Gold Member

Vaginal. Or 69, which allows for a lot more control.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Thumper_10x7_CA: I get off most on any act when I can tell my partner is really enjoying it. Sex, blow job, even just a hand job.

6. Imported

Gold Member

RKT1001: For me its vaginal, without question.

However, I guess I must qualify this with the fact that since about 10th grade I have been too thick to receive true oral from a girl, save in the most unexpected of circumstances.

RKT

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Oh, definitely vaginal tops the list for me. That, 69, oral, and intermammary intercourse, (Tit-fucking!) :) ;) ;D

8. fourtwenty

fourtwenty Member

intramammary, lmao

9. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=DJM277 link=board=sex;num=1078597802;start=0#0 date=03/06/04 at 10:21:01] the most intense physical pleasure I get is from oral sex hands down! [/quote]

Hands down? Au contraire, I prefer oral sex where the hands get in on the act!

Actually, I don't have a favourite. I like sex, but I'll pass on the vagina. (Um, did I mention that I'm gay? ;))

10. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

[quote author=fourtwenty link=board=sex;num=1078597802;start=0#7 date=03/07/04 at 12:08:52]intramammary, lmao[/quote]
    Cousin, if you look in the book, Joy Of Sex, you'll find it reads inter mammary intercourse.

11. Imported

Gold Member

grantstephens: Tough choice. Never had anal sex so don't know about that one.

But if I had to choose, I'd choose vaginal sex.

12. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Oral -- it's so amazing how talented individuals can work a dick giving it head.

13. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I enjoy 69ing the most, but not because it gives the best amount of pleasure but because that's when i give my gf the best amount of pleasure.

I especially love when she cums, because when she does, she usually shoves my cock down her throat real deep and pumps it for a few seconds, she goes the deepest when shes coming, maybe she looses her gag reflex when she orgasms. She still has an inch to go but i think thats just because of the angle of her throat. cause i feel the back of her throat pressing down hard on my head.

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

This is such a good thread -- even better than the fictitious stories section to me. You guys have been highly entertained! :eek:

15. Imported

Gold Member

GeorgenFLA: I typically have sex with my wife "vaginally", she never gives oral or anal sex. So more often then not, I have vaginal sex. I have also had anal sex with men before, and there is nothing tighter or more masculine than sliding one's erection into a man's hairy ass. So I consider myself having a broad mind toward a broad spectrum of the pleasures of sex from my male point of view. I enjoy having my penis fondled for long periods of time, along with having it orally stimulated. My ultimate experience is having another man stimulate my penis just fondling it, licking it, sucking, and then when I get close to orgasm having him back off completely, and start all over again, and again, until nothing can hold it back. During this time of "edging", prescum and semen are constanting slowly flowing, making my penis and pubic hair and scrotum completely wet. Its something that women don't seem to enjoy doing for me, yet most men enjoy doing for me.

16. Imported

Gold Member

Faircrest: First of all, let me say thanks to all of you on lpsg... you guys have been a big help to me for quite some time. (I have been a lurker) now maybe I can pass on some advice to others.

just my .02 on the current thread....

I agree with pecker, all sex feels great, however, i find if the woman is great with her mouth, oral is heads above the rest.

Draft saved Draft deleted