Which way do you hang??

Which side do you like your dick to hang on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just curious. When it comes to their dicks...all guys have "picked a side" that their dick hangs on. Usually because it just feels more comfortable one way or another. And, it usually dosen't depend if you wear boxers, briefs, or free-ball. Either its the left or right. Which side do you like your dick to hang on? a.) Left b.) Right c.)It dosen't matter, either side is fine.

Myself, I like it on the Right side.

D_Rock_Hardon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For some reason it's much more prominent when hanging right, so for conspicuousnesses sake, I usually go left, saving right for someone special.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Left - and I'm right handed - may be some correlation?
When I was being measured for my first suit (in my early teens) the tailor asked ''Which side do you dress on?'',I had no idea what the hell he was talking about.I thought he was having a joke and expected him to say ''The outside!'' or something equally weak.Instead he asked if I was right handed,when I said I was he replied ''Right handed people usually dress to the left''.I thought I was having a suit made by a madman.:biggrin1:
I don't know what I was wearing but it's usually obvious which side I dress on.:wink:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious. When it comes to their dicks...all guys have "picked a side" that their dick hangs on. Usually because it just feels more comfortable one way or another. And, it usually dosen't depend if you wear boxers, briefs, or free-ball. Either its the left or right. Which side do you like your dick to hang on? a.) Left b.) Right c.)It dosen't matter, either side is fine.

Myself, I like it on the Right side.

I always hang left.
Fun thing... First time I had a suit tailored, the tailor said to me, I think your pant may get a better fit when you're wearing boxes go to the left.
:confused: I had no idea what he was talking about and I guess he could tell from the
expression on my face. So then he made it plain by saying, put your private parts down the left side of your pant inseam. More natural.
I got the message then.:rolleyes: Been doing it ever since.
Thanks for asking.

Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee
LPSG Member:smile:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thats simple- its based on (for me) handedness- I am right handed, so left side cock.