Which way do you hang??

Which side do you like your dick to hang on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigjim&the twins

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I happen to "dress" to the left. I'm right handed myself.
I have heard those stats before that right handed people hang to the left and it always made sense to me that it was a darwinian thing, you know survival of the fittest.
Think about it our dicks are just trying as best they can to get away from the thing that beats the shit out of it on a regular basis.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Right handed and it hangs at the right side. Once in a while I tried to put it to the left side. Some jeans seem to have more space in the left leg, but it feels stupid. My penis is curved to the right too.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suppose I would tend to lean toward the right side if I were hanging. But, hope you don't think its weird but I really like trying to keep myself pointing straight up. I have alway just liked the feeling of pointing upwards. I guess for me its just the most comfortable and have as far back as I can remember. I don't wear boxers cause I just need the support and hanging down my pants leg just is just too uncomfortable all together.

bakerz dozen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wonder does it have anything to do with being left or right handed. I dress left and I am left handed.

Incidently, I read that a majority of gay men are left handed. I am gay so I wonder if there is any truth in that as well.

peace
baker

feely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
right side. if it hangs left, it just feels uncomfortable, and unnatural.