Which way works best?

Krotuskang

Just Browsing
Media
I'v been reading for awhile looking for away just to get a inch+. I hate that I have a 5 inch dick atm, hard to keep a girl now a days. looking to start something asap. I'v heard the best way was Surgery and get the "hidden penis" cut by cutting some ligaments inside you and you have a hidden inch plus :p But who has cash for that. So any advise?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'v been reading for awhile looking for away just to get a inch+. I hate that I have a 5 inch dick atm, hard to keep a girl now a days. looking to start something asap. I'v heard the best way was Surgery and get the "hidden penis" cut by cutting some ligaments inside you and you have a hidden inch plus :p But who has cash for that. So any advise?

Surgery is the riskiest and most potentially destructive way. The Bihari procedure involves severing ligaments (the same ligaments that can be stretched with penis enlargement exercises), and many girth enhancement surgeries are performed using cadaver tissue to plump up the penis. This tissue is not always accepted by the body, and the results can be aesthetically horrific.

My advice? Check out the http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html.

Krotuskang

Just Browsing
Media
Wahhh zombie penis... Guess i'll pass on that :p I would hate the idea of having another dead mans penis in me. Thanks for the guide time to start !