which white race has the biggest cocks?

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Seriously, this thread does not make sense.

Say i was born in a country that is supposed to have a race of big cocks, a month later my family move to a country that has small cocks although i don't know where that is, does my cock shrink :eek: ?.

I agree with someone here who has the opinion that its genetic more than country of birth, :confused:

D

deleted257218

I agree about the Poles having big poles. Plenty of big meat from the UK, too.

And the biggest balls I've seen have been on Poles, Slavs, Czechs, Scandinavians and Germans.

Ummm, Slavs and Scandinavians? Alot of ppl that fit in those groups

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Brakslavian? Is that the country previously known as Czechoslavakia? :confused:

No NJ. The Country's formerly known as Checkoslovakia are Slovakia and The Czech Republic. But I can see why you were confused. I had never heard of Brakaslavian people either, and the reason for that is that no such thing exists. There is no Brakaslavia and never was.
The closest thing to it is Brataslava, which is in fact the capital city of Slovakia.
So somewhere your thinking was kinda in the right place :wink:

Lex74

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've always heard it was a three way tie between the british (english, irish, scotish), the italians, and the germans. i haven't done the research though. are there any english, irish, scotish, italian, or german men willing to volunteer and help me out?

I guess it's the Italians...check out my gallery for evidence...:rolleyes:...I even have Sicilian origins (for those who think they're the most endowed here in Italy)!!! :tongue:
Stacy, I'd be more than willing to help you out if only you contacted me...lol

Reactions: LebSicilian
D

deleted257218

No NJ. The Country's formerly known as Checkoslovakia are Slovakia and The Czech Republic. But I can see why you were confused. I had never heard of Brakaslavian people either, and the reason for that is that no such thing exists. There is no Brakaslavia and never was.
The closest thing to it is Brataslava, which is in fact the capital city of Slovakia.
So somewhere your thinking was kinda in the right place :wink:

I laughed at that but thought it was too old a post to comment on, you never know, unless you know the whole history of Europe there might have been

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
arent all white people the same race?

isnt that like asking - " if i shot myself in the head wit a m-16 or shoot myself in the head with an ak-47 which one will kill me "worse" ?

Well that might be true, but there are significant differences between different nationalities in physical features such as height, hair colour, eye colour etc within people of European origin. Whether that means there are significant differences in cocks is another matter, but it would suggest that it isn't a ridiculous idea.

I'm originally from South Africa where the white population falls into two main groups: those of British origin and Afrikaners, mainly of Dutch origin. Gather 100 English-speaking South Africans and 100 Afrikaners into two groups and it would be fairly easy to tell them apart purely by appearance as the latter tend to be taller/larger and more likely to be blond. You could do the same with French and Germans or Portuguese and Norwegians etc. Indeed if you see large groups of tourists it is often possible to guess the country or at least part of Europe they come from even before you hear them.

Of course with anything like this there is a big overlap so when it comes down to the level of individuals it is difficult to generalise - take one French and one German and try and distinguish by appearance and you'd have quite a chance of being wrong. But compare a large group of each and it becomes more obvious.

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
I laughed at that but thought it was too old a post to comment on, you never know, unless you know the whole history of Europe there might have been

Theres seriously no such place. I googled it and the only thing to come up on the whole net was this thread! lol
If it had been a place at some point it would be somewhere else. :cool:

D_Garlyk Goldenarm

Just Browsing
Media
i've always heard it was a three way tie between the british (english, irish, scotish), the italians, and the germans. i haven't done the research though. are there any english, irish, scotish, italian, or german men willing to volunteer and help me out?

Ooooh don't come to Ireland and call us British :p. Well, the Republic aren't British at all... separate country. It's a common mistake but I'm cool about it. Not nationalist at all :D.

D

deleted257218

Theres seriously no such place. I googled it and the only thing to come up on the whole net was this thread! lol
If it had been a place at some point it would be somewhere else. :cool:

Ah, well played, I would have done the same thing but I couldn't be bothered :smile:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Ooooh don't come to Ireland and call us British :p. Well, the Republic aren't British at all... separate country. It's a common mistake but I'm cool about it. Not nationalist at all :D.

i thought ireland was part of the british isles? or is that only northern ireland? :confused: if i made a mistake, i sincerely apologize. too much terminology going on over there to remember who's who, LOL.

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
i thought ireland was part of the british isles? or is that only northern ireland? :confused: if i made a mistake, i sincerely apologize. too much terminology going on over there to remember who's who, LOL.

The UK's full name is The United Kingdom Of Great Britain And Northern Ireland.
Ireland is a separate country and fiercely proud of their independence from the UK, so much so that many also think we are wrong to still hang onto Northern Ireland which is what the IRA is all about.

D

deleted257218

The UK's full name is The United Kingdom Of Great Britain And Northern Ireland.
Ireland is a separate country and fiercely proud of their independence from the UK, so much so that many also think we are wrong to still hang onto Northern Ireland which is what the IRA is all about.

I'd second that, nobody in England really cares about Ireland's independance

D_Lachtmadder Longhorne

Account Disabled
Media
Every Scotsman that I ever saw boned up had a really nice healthy dick on him, but like all other people in the world they're not all big, I once knew a Dane and his was small and fat but he had a great mouth and ass. Had an English one once and it was big.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

The island of Ireland is part of the British Isles, speaking geographically. Politically the north east part of Ireland is part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the rest of Ireland is a country in its own right (the Republic of Ireland).

It's a bit like Canada is part of North America, but not part of the United States of America, just complicated by the fact that Ireland is both the name of the whole island as well as the short name of the Republic of Ireland which is only part of that island... now that should be as clear as mud LOL

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Alllllll Right!!!!! all three of the countries my genetic mix comes from!!:biggrin1:

want to try all three of them out at the same time?