which white race has the biggest cocks?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NOT judging races, and I say it against myself, but the AMERICANS seam to have the BIGGEST penis...
but we latinos are VERY well gifted too! :D

now this is an interesting point I think. we americans tend to group ourselves as italian american or german american or whatever. but to the rest of the world they look at us as Americans..not of italian or polish or french descent, but Americans.

are we becoming an ethnic group of our own after 150 years of inter- marriage? and has that produced a group with the largest cocks ? anyone else from outside the US want to comment on this?

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WE must not make a general problem about it , we must talk of general tendency African or dark complexion men have the higest tendency and the lower are Asian and in the mead white complexion .
If we save Asian , it is possible find big penis in WHITES RACE but not so expand in posibilities as in BLACK RACE .

krazedpirate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember reading a study about condoms somewhere that said that germans on average were smaller than the french.... i dont know where that puts them on the entire european scale, nor can i cite my source. what can you do? :-D

richard21

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
now this is an interesting point I think. we americans tend to group ourselves as italian american or german american or whatever. but to the rest of the world they look at us as Americans..not of italian or polish or french descent, but Americans.

are we becoming an ethnic group of our own after 150 years of inter- marriage? and has that produced a group with the largest cocks ? anyone else from outside the US want to comment on this?

I definitely think of Americans generally as being bigger than average - but mainly in length rather than thickness. Maybe if you mix a lot of European races together you get a race of people with very long cocks! :wink:

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well the Dutch are said to be the tallest on average in the world, so maybe they are all in proportion as Randyvoorburg says? Sadly I don't have any experience here. However, a South African friend said he thought Afrikaners/Boers who are mainly of Dutch descent are hung.

There's a type of sausage called boerewors (lit. farmer-sausage) and he said he loves boerewors, especially if it is attached to the Boer LOL.

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media

Are we becoming an ethnic group of our own after 150 years of inter- marriage?

I would absolutley count Americans as a separate Ethnic group because you, as a group, have taken bits from, and adapted the French/Itlalian/Polish etc cultures you decend from to make a hybrid that is quintesssentially American. You have unique characteristics that distinguish you hugely from the rest of the world. Some of them are very admirable and some of them are horrific but they all come together to have finally made some sort of purely American culture.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Yeh sorry :p. I mean that when traveling around Ireland and using public toilets and looking at others guys discreetly, the Irish guys aren't big when flacid... but hard, I don't know about.

Wow cheers truecrippler, you learn something new everyday:eek: i would never have thought straight guys looked at each other's cocks discreetly or indiscreetly, seriously i have not lived lol, i always use a cubicle !!!!!!, cheers anyway mate:wink:

D

deleted257218

I would absolutley count Americans as a separate Ethnic group because you, as a group, have taken bits from, and adapted the French/Itlalian/Polish etc cultures you decend from to make a hybrid that is quintesssentially American. You have unique characteristics that distinguish you hugely from the rest of the world. Some of them are very admirable and some of them are horrific but they all come together to have finally made some sort of purely American culture.

Definatly, the same way English people were classed as a different ethnic group years after the saxons had settled here from Germany. As well as Roman/Viking/Norman influence ofc

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
The UK's full name is The United Kingdom Of Great Britain And Northern Ireland.
Ireland is a separate country and fiercely proud of their independence from the UK, so much so that many also think we are wrong to still hang onto Northern Ireland which is what the IRA is all about.

ohhhh ok... i get confused with the whole northern ireland and actual ireland thing. all this catholic vs. protestants stuff gives me a headache.

D

deleted257218

ohhhh ok... i get confused with the whole northern ireland and actual ireland thing. all this catholic vs. protestants stuff gives me a headache.

It's best not to bother with it. That's what most people in England do

B_HornyPrincezz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know a few italians that are quite big. I think polish are generally small. German are also quite big I would say. British whites are usually mixed from mainly below average and some quite big at the same time.

x x x

(ps. this is from past experience, dont come crying to me in a pm telling me that so and so arent small bla bla bla)

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know a few italians that are quite big. I think polish are generally small. German are also quite big I would say. British whites are usually mixed from mainly below average and some quite big at the same time.

x x x

(ps. this is from past experience, dont come crying to me in a pm telling me that so and so arent small bla bla bla)

Oh you will dont worry.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so we americans are becoming our own ethnic group with features and charecteristics of our own. interesting to see that some at least think we have longer than average cocks here.