which white race has the biggest cocks?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
D

deleted257218

the question of the thread should be what white race screwed up the world? I bet that will touch some sensitive areas.

Ok...... why is it always white people that people see as screwing up the world. Maybe it's England, American movies seems to have this idea that were always bad guys o.0

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeh sorry :p. I mean that when traveling around Ireland and using public toilets and looking at others guys discreetly, the Irish guys aren't big when flacid... but hard, I don't know about.

I'm about 40% Irish and from what I heard growing up, all of my uncles were "big" :biggrin1:

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I haven't noticed any real differences between the different nationalities of white men I've slept with. A former workmate of mine, Pam, was convinced that Italians were all well-hung but she was unhappily married and was prone to harmless fantasies. I have only slept with one Italian, he was quite big. My friend Julie who has lived in various parts of the UK has a theory that well endowed men are more common here in Birmingham than elsewhere in the UK, and she should know!

greek18

Experimental Member
Media
I never usually post to questions which sterotype a nationality or race. I would however like to comment on sth I saw a few days ago.
I live on a Greek Isle and saw a Swedish guy on his hotel balcony nude. He was hanging his bath towel to dry.
Man, that guy was hung. No sign of having a semi, just hung.....I could exaggerate and say that it was down to his knees, but in all truth it WAS half way down at least, and he was tall.
He looked kind of like a Swedish version of Kevin Bacon young.
Don't know if my comment applies to your question, but that was one hung caucasion! Greeks are not small by any means, but that guy was hung!
greek:rolleyes:

liberalcynic

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone, alot of people in the group seem to talk about Black, Asian, Arabic, and Indian cock size.

I was curious, which white nationality has the biggest cock? Are Italians the most well endowed? are the Polish the most well endowed? Are Australians the most well endowed? There's also German, Scottish, English, British, Russian, Brakslavian, Luxemborgian, Irish, Canadian, Spainards?

So WHAT WHITE RACE DOES EVERYONE THINK IS MOST OR LEAST ENDOWED?

Australia is a nation of prodominatly imported British, Irish, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Greek, Asians et cetera. - If you know anything about immigration history you might of know something so simple. We're a nation with mixed races meshed by interbreeding. Banket statements and questions like this are devoid of a conginitive basis and are franky stupid. It's coming from someone who doesn't even know that "a lot" is two words. From there on it would be difficult to correct the mass of grammatical mistakes and spelling. Regards.:smile:

Reactions: Luso

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mediterranean cocks are the biggest , lol
Italian
Croatian
Spanish
Serbian
Montenegrin
Arabs

then followed by:
Danish
Norway
Swedish
English

Those are the top cock nations, but it doesn't exclude individuals esp among Africans...

Reactions: canadianwhiskey

Jonathan2/11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like Australian dick more I would not care much for the size cuz I go more for their personality but they tend to have very nice cocks

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
This thread will never get an accurate response from the readers. The question is stated incorrectly, although we may believe we know what the poster wants to hear.

White is white. There is not more than one white race. Perhaps the question should read: " Men from Which of the white ethic groups are most endowed"? Or perhaps, white men of which nationalities of most endowed?

Now we have a couple of questions that can be addressed.