Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Indy has never said or done a pedestrian thing in his life. Trust me.

My sincerest apologies Indy, that was uncalled for (I hope the mods are taking notes). But just to be clear, does that mean he perambulates on wheels? On one of those scooter chairs perhaps?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Don't ever put Pineapple on Pizza, it's like coke in whisky. If I see you dong it I will have to kill you.

Now, are you using Campania Mozzerella?

Hmm . . . in my little neck of the woods, Jack and Coke is very popular, course we'll put bourbon in practically anything. Coovasiyay and Coke, not that's disgusting!

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm . . . in my little neck of the woods, Jack and Coke is very popular, course we'll put bourbon in practically anything. Coovasiyay and Coke, not that's disgusting!

I once met a woman who drank rum with tap water... Top that!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tonight K8 and I are going to dinner at Nudeyorker's and are having his fabled homemade pizza. He's requested a nice pinot noir called Smoking Loon which my liquor store doesn't stock (and, specializing in wines, they have everything) so we're on a hunt. In the unfortunate event that we come up empty, which wine do you prefer with your pizza? It wouldn't do to disappoint the Nudester. And price is no object. :biggrin1:

Any Pinot Noir, that's what he said to bring.