Which would you choose

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know it's impossible to make yourself invisible, but had you rather be rich or could become unseen?

As much as I could use a lot of money, I'd take making me invisible. Think of all the sights in the locker rooms and bathrooms! :wink:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know it's impossible to make yourself invisible, but had you rather be rich or could become unseen?

As much as I could use a lot of money, I'd take making me invisible. Think of all the sights in the locker rooms and bathrooms! :wink:

Invisibility. I could make money off of that. Stealth is the new wealth.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

i would definitly rather be rich! :biggrin1:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I would rather be rich. If I want to look into locker rooms I would open a free gym for hot guys and post a sign that a surveillance camera is in use.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Invisibility has its perks. I could fondle the penis of any man I wanted or the breasts of any woman and they'd have no way to press charges against me. Additionally, I wouldn't need to think about the wealth since I would be able to take whatever I wanted- might be a few traffic accidents though if people saw a car moving down the road without a driver. The downside of invisibility of course is that it is hard to get any recognition from people.

The downside of wealth is that it's hard to tell if people like you or just your money and the things which go with it.

Yeah, I'll take the invisibility.