Which would you prefer...

FBAnder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
for vaginal penetration based on personal preference, of course, ladies!

Man A): 8" long and 5.5" girth
Man B): 7" long and 6" girth

Both circumcised, looks being equal (twins with different sizes persay).

I'm just sick of seeing that message at the top about me not posting for a while...and I dislike "official" polls so.......yeah.

Thanks!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well just based on the size I'd take the thicker one, but really both those sizes are very nice. Not too much of a difference between them and both exquisite sizes :biggrin1: . It would probably come down to the guy's performance and who knew how to use it best!

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
stud_hunter said:
Well just based on the size I'd take the thicker one, but really both those sizes are very nice. Not too much of a difference between them and both exquisite sizes :biggrin1: . It would probably come down to the guy's performance and who knew how to use it best!

Would testicle size and hardness be a tie-breaker? Would it matter if in a tie, one set of balls is larger and/or harder - for a better "slapping" effect?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:

Good point. I'd prefer to test drive each one before making any concrete decisions. :drive:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
shaguar said:
Would testicle size and hardness be a tie-breaker? Would it matter if in a tie, one set of balls is larger and/or harder - for a better "slapping" effect?

Hardness would make a good tie-breaker for me. All else being equal, I guess I'd go with B, but I don't really see much difference between the two.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
mercurialbliss said:
Good point. I'd prefer to test drive each one before making any concrete decisions. :drive:

Hehe thats why I never understand people that wait until marriage to have sex. Thats like buying a car without taking it for a test drive!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lisa_2662 said:
Hehe thats why I never understand people that wait until marriage to have sex. Thats like buying a car without taking it for a test drive!

Totally. Or like giving a guy a part in a movie without making him do an audition! :wink: Oh, and as for which of those 2 wonderful penises I'd choose, I should also mention that it depends on each guy's staying power. I love very long sessions and if a guy can get steel hard and stay there for a long time, that's even worth giving up some size IMO. So yeah, mercurial, I'd take each one of 'em for a test drive and compare!