Which would you prefer?

stusaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i was just thinking, i'm an average kinda guy, a bit overweight, not great looking, but i've got a big dick, now i was wondering what you guys would think if you had to hypothetically choose between being Great looking and hung like a hamster, or unnnattractive and hung like a donkey. it's more of a "whats more important?" question? (let's ignore the whole "if i've got a big dick i can work on my body issue" i can work on mine and i plan to, but thats not the point, it's just a hypothetical question)

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would prefer to be filthy rich...then the rest would not matter.

Sha-hell yeah baby!

To answer your question. I've met both of the guys you've mentioned. I'd take the big dick. Beauty fades...it always does.

Those who have met that "beautiful man with a tiny cock", we all have felt bad for him. You know? Cause he can't change it. He's just stuck with it, so thank god he is so damn handsome. Let's just hope he's a bottom (if he's straight, let's hope he LOVES to eat pussy for hours).
There aren't many guys out there who say "size dosen't matter"....even the ones who DO say that, are REALLY saying " I like an average cock"...they aren't saying "I like a small cock".

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll take physical attractiveness over penis size, but I'll take a great guy over either (supposing he's not TOO much of a dog :p )

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
2 words for ya....

"Ron Jeremy"

The guy iis not the most "attractive man" on the planet (with a nick name like "hedgehog"????) but well.....he has certainly made a good living...

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was just thinking, i'm an average kinda guy, a bit overweight, not great looking, but i've got a big dick, now i was wondering what you guys would think if you had to hypothetically choose between being Great looking and hung like a hamster, or unnnattractive and hung like a donkey. it's more of a "whats more important?" question? (let's ignore the whole "if i've got a big dick i can work on my body issue" i can work on mine and i plan to, but thats not the point, it's just a hypothetical question)

Easy...your cock and whatever it brings with it...:)

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll disagree with Mr. CUBE. I'd take the good looks.

The only thing the vast majority of people will see is my face clothed body. A large cock can be a pain in the ass (err maybe I should rephrase that). Normal sized guys never have to hear, "It hurts, stop" or "We can't tonight, I'm still sore from two days ago".

Robert

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:cool: No matter where you go there you are. We all are what we are. The things we can change if can, if it will make you happier...go for it. Don't sweat the things you can't change.
Money does not make you happier, it makes life easier.
Looks fade
Stupidity is forever.
A great attitude in life is a gem in a sea of sand

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
2 words for ya....

"Ron Jeremy"

The guy iis not the most "attractive man" on the planet (with a nick name like "hedgehog"????) but well.....he has certainly made a good living...

My cock over my body, of course. Everytime i see a "beautiful" guy i think: surely he´s got a tiny weeny little short dick. And then i´m happy. :biggrin1:

I also apply it to that rich guys. And to everyone who´s got something better than me.

"I´m ugly, poor, hick and dumb, but i got the nail, babes" :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

And i´m happy, just take a look at my avatar.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What stasaurus is not telling everybody is that the good looking hamster body comes with an amazing sex drive while the hung body is impotent.:wink: :biggrin1:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Beauty fades away when you get old, all that will remain will be a melancholic remembrance of it.

Penis size will also get less important, as your sexual life gets less active.

I don't really know what to choose.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
All are superficial angles. Beauty, penis size, wealth, sexdrive. I agree that personality is lasting but even that is a bust. The person with the best personality in the world could be ahot down for physical attributes, it's just the reality of it all.
:cool:

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I`d go for personality, looks, and penis size in that order.

I`d want a guy with enough confidence and sexual chemistry that whatever size his penis was it wouldn`t matter a damn.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd take the really hot guy with a small dick, because I want that fine ass to fuck over and over.....cocks I've come to realize are just for looking to me....I don't really like sucking or doing anything to it. So I'll take that nice hot guy with a nice big round bubble butt over a huge cock that I won't even bother with.

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bod in a second...a bg dick on a guy who isnt in shape or not attractive ( as I define it..not ranking on anyones looks) means very little.

Id take a hot bod (and probably ass) in a second.

If the dick was like tiny tiny.. you can sure hed be spending more time on mine lol