While Masturbating

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Jack39, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Jack39

Jack39 New Member

Albums:
    I want to hear from guys that, when jacking off and have been especially turned on, that they shot so hard they unexpectedly hit their own face :smile:. I especially want to hear the guys that don't normally shoot that hard and when it happened how did it make you feel ( even more turned on?) For those show offs, if you have pics of your cumshooting ability please include. This is a very hot topic for me. Thanks!

2. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    i shot over my head and onto the wall once, that really surprised me.

3. Tommy56

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hit my shoulder every now and then.

4. crossy

Gold Member

I hit my Priest, Father Xavier, at least 3 jolts on his surplice during Confession when I was a cute 12 year old.

5. justunder7

justunder7 New Member

Albums:
    It has happened many times. Don't let it get in your eyes - yowwww, that burns. Otherwise, it's great. I've tried to MAKE IT do that, but I haven't found a way to guarantee how I'll shoot. Sometimes I've seen it fly over my head. The first time I tasted my own cum was from hitting my moustache and lips.

6. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    One Tuesday of this week, I was jacking off before heading into the shower. I had a huge orgasm built up and when I finally came, I had two big shots hit me in the face. I normally dribble a little bit.

7. Jack39

Jack39 New Member

Albums:
    kimahri that is very fucking hot. thanks for sharing. any other hot stories or pics to share :)

8. eurotop40

Gold Member

Sometimes unexpectedly - if I j.o. sitting on an office chair - I unexpectedly shoot on the right hand side behind the chair.

9. hot4briefs

hot4briefs New Member

Many years ago I was having phone sex with a straight guy who kept saying how obsessed he was with cock. It turned me on so much that I blew a hot load and hit myself right in the face. I've always been a long distance shooter, but I almost always miss my face. Not this time.

10. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I have a vid of me hitting my shoulder with a cum shot. It happens 5 min and 29 sec into this video: Krispdx's Videos

I love it when I shoot a long way. It usually goes along with a really great orgasm. Sometimes, I'll shoot a couple of wads really far; other times, it'll just spew all over me, from thighs to chest if I'm really turned on.

11. giant11

Gold Member

i have been hit in the face while masterbating a couple of times.i also have been hit in the face with either wife or girlfriends giving me handjobs while laying in bed.i do not let them point it up any more now i have them point it down.it is much better that way ,no more cum in my face.

12. D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

I've hit myself in the face once or twice when I was younger. At night, lying in bed. Just playing with myself with the lights out so I didn't really know where it was pointing and before I knew it something warm and thick was running down my face.

I remember one time in particular, I was probably 14 or so. My best friend was sleeping over. He had a mattress on the floor and I was on my bed. And we always jerked off before falling asleep, separate and with the lights off. But we would talk to each other while doing it, kind of talk each other through it. This one night we had been going slowly, taking a long time, building it up. Then finally we both finished, I felt it all over my chest, on my left shoulder. I remember my buddy saying "wholly shit, I've never gotten it on my face before". He sounded pretty excited. I said it had happened to me before, we had a laugh about it. Then I went to roll over on my pillow. There was a thick, barely still warm puddle of cum just an inch beside my head. So when I rolled over it just squished all over my cheek. For some reason that was a huge turn on for me. I still remember the feeling and the sound it made. I ended up just laying there with my face in a puddle of my own cum.

Haven't had cum on my face since then.

13. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Your aim is off. Adjust to left.

14. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

tbh, my cumshots can be quite powerful and I shoot quite a lot on my face, not on purpose, just caught up in the act. I hate it when it comes in my eye, it really hurts.

15. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Causes blindness. :wink:

16. gdesguy

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Its not uncommon for me at all, and its very messy.

17. D_Jim Bob Hopnoodle

D_Jim Bob Hopnoodle New Member

Has happened once or maybe twice when I was jacking off for pretty long time and I was really turned on. Then when I finally came I shot my face near my nose, on the cheek. I was pretty surprised since I didn't really expect that, but I was turned on. I ended up cumming REALLY much that time.

18. rackrackrack

rackrackrack Active Member

Albums:
    Has been happening to me lately 'cause i'm training the extension of my jerks as i think it will increase intercourse duration. So, yeah... i've been jerking off for like 45min to 1h/1hr15min. Last time i jerked off i shot to my shin, left eye and left shoulder. Last week i shot to the computer keyboard and screen. Nothing is messed, thank god, but still there are some yellow turning into brown stains in my bedroom wall that sooner or later i'll have to clean... :yuck:

19. ItalianT

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This actually happened to me the other day I was laying in bed and jerking off and on while reading this story about a guy giving his sleeping friend a hand at night and finally when I jizzed it shot right onto my left cheek and all over my chest .. Some got in my mouth and I got a little taste of it .. I was really surprised by it don't hit my face much unless I'm jerking up against a wall upside down or something but havnt done that in a while

20. ryan25yo

Gold Member

Albums:
    and you thought this is funny??

Draft saved Draft deleted