While were on the subjects of hugs....

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
This probably won't help me much, but I'm being particularly bitchy to everyone I know and care about recently, so it might help to get things off my chest :(

Up until before Xmas I was still at college, I was doing a 2 year course in ICT and had a job lined up at a large computer firm in a nearby city, Sheffield for the record, with a starting wage of roughly £22.5k per year. And everything was looking rosy.

Then, the company where my dad works, which is owned by a Swedish firm and has been losing money recently, suddenly declared themselves bankrupt and proceeded to start up again under a different name exactly 24 hours afterwards, in doing so exploiting a loophole in the law. Suffice to say none of the companies they are in debt to will ever see their money, and none of the workers who lost their jobs are gonna get even a penny of the £12k redundancy money they would have been entitled to. Therefore my dad is now out of work for the foreseeable future, as the nearest job in his field is in Hull, and it would cost as much as he would be earning just for accomodation and a 2nd car to get there.

So unless we had a LOT more money coming in then we're going to have to sell our house and downgrade to a smaller one (we've got a very nice house in a lovely rural area and I love it here and don't want to move) and so obviously none of us want that.

So, I'm leaving college to get any job I can find to bring us some money in, which will probably get me about £12k a year with my qualifications and thus my rosy future is now looking rather wilted :(

Also, I don't get on with my parents, so instead of moving out as soon as I can which i wanted to do, I'm now gonna be living here till I'm about 22. So yeah, I could do with a cuddle :(

Kazon: My god I thought we had it bad over here with the corporate rape of the masses....you win... BIG HUGS and BEST HOPES to you

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OH Spank!

What an unfortunate series of events! I am so sorry to hear about your situation.I know it looks really awful but dont give up on you dream of finishing school. It may just be on hold for a while. I wish the best to your Dad and Mum. Iknow you all must be going through a state of shock right now.

Naughty

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My own life has been a series of unfortunate events,
albeit without a bestselling series of books or movie of the same name.
So, YES,
you get hugs from me, Spank
HUGS :D

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*lays Spank's head on her ample bosom and hugs gently*

Honey, it speaks well of you that you're willing to help your family out even though you don't get along so well, many would ditch them and let the chips fall where they may. Perhaps given time your father will find another position where he will again be able to support his responisibilities on his own and you can resume your education, I hope this will not take him too long. We all love you here, and I for one have grown in admiration for you in the short time I've known you, but this is quite admirable. I think you will not be sorry for doing such a good thing, you are obviously doing it from a place of great love, which will be rewarded in many ways in your life. Take care, you. Jana

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
Thanx every1 :)

I would reply to all the nice things you've said but I'm still recovering from the thought of being gently clenched to Jana's ample bosom :wub: :wub:

Mmmmm..... *drools*

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Spank_The_Monkey@Jan 9 2005, 01:46 AM
Thanx every1 :)

I would reply to all the nice things you've said but I'm still recovering from the thought of being gently clenched to Jana's ample bosom :wub: :wub:

Mmmmm..... *drools*
[post=273228]Quoted post[/post]​

Stop drooling on my tits or I'll........oh nevermind, drool away! I don't get pretty young boy spit on my boobs every day.

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Stop drooling on my tits or I'll........oh nevermind, drool away! I don't get pretty young boy spit on my boobs every day.
[post=273312]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Madame, I imagine that you'd love every second of Spank droolin' on your goodies. Which, by the way, I've always admired :D

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, quite enjoyable indeed, but alas our young frined is barely legal- I don't want to rot in hell forever!

Thanks for the compliment, love. You must have a pretty good memory.

zzorus

Just Browsing
Media
My completely serious reply is that you should really try to complete your course. You will then be a stronger position to help your family. Particularly as you have not such a long time to completion. Once you graduate, you will be in a more definite position-you've already quoted salary levels. Think of a more long term perspective rather than short term.
It may mean thay you will be able to leave home at say age 20 ratther than 22.

I hope it all works out well soon for you..

surf221: wow that's rough bro...defintely feel for you...hugs but i'm not so sure about the cuddling

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Spank_The_Monkey@Jan 8 2005, 12:48 PM
This probably won't help me much, but I'm being particularly bitchy to everyone I know and care about recently, so it might help to get things off my chest :(

Up until before Xmas I was still at college, I was doing a 2 year course in ICT and had a job lined up at a large computer firm in a nearby city, Sheffield for the record, with a starting wage of roughly £22.5k per year. And everything was looking rosy.

Then, the company where my dad works, which is owned by a Swedish firm and has been losing money recently, suddenly declared themselves bankrupt and proceeded to start up again under a different name exactly 24 hours afterwards, in doing so exploiting a loophole in the law. Suffice to say none of the companies they are in debt to will ever see their money, and none of the workers who lost their jobs are gonna get even a penny of the £12k redundancy money they would have been entitled to. Therefore my dad is now out of work for the foreseeable future, as the nearest job in his field is in Hull, and it would cost as much as he would be earning just for accomodation and a 2nd car to get there.

So unless we had a LOT more money coming in then we're going to have to sell our house and downgrade to a smaller one (we've got a very nice house in a lovely rural area and I love it here and don't want to move) and so obviously none of us want that.

So, I'm leaving college to get any job I can find to bring us some money in, which will probably get me about £12k a year with my qualifications and thus my rosy future is now looking rather wilted :(

Also, I don't get on with my parents, so instead of moving out as soon as I can which i wanted to do, I'm now gonna be living here till I'm about 22. So yeah, I could do with a cuddle :(
[post=273128]Quoted post[/post]​
Spank,

My heart goes out to you. I can only offer emotional support and advice. Both of which I offer to you. Feel free to contact me how ever you chose if you need either. I know a litttle about living at home with parents. And i know a lot about not getting along with a parent, my father. Oh he loved me, but we didn't see eye-to-eye on things and he was never wrong.

You have true integrity and character. Many young guys your age would have continued with their studies somehow and left their parents stranded. Or if they couldn't do that at least move out of the their parent's house.

So here is a big hug or cuddle which ever you need or want. May God be with you. Peace.

Freddie

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Hey try not to worry too much...It's really nice of you for helping your family out, even if you dont get along with them, im sure they appreciate it, and wont soon forget it. Also, don't give up on college, it is very important for your future. Try to work something out with your college, like delay your courses, but still keep your credits. (a leave of absence of sorts?) And as for you fathers job, if he has the references from his former boss, he should be on his feet soon enough (Even if it is far away, he might start with a higher pay, also, maybe a possible carpool if anyone else woking there is closeby). Just try to keep hope, and know there are people there for you! So...::hugs:: :) There! Just be strong! itll be ok, if even eventually. Just dont give up!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Yaoifun, you are very bright and wise beyond your years. I am very impressed. I noticed your sexual orientation. I hope your parents and friends have totally accepted you as you are. If they haven't, it is their loss. You are impressive. Any man would be a fool not to be proud to call you son.

Best of luck to you in the future.

A new friend,
Freddie

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks a lot Freddie, that really means a lot to me. Im pretty openminded, and am willing to hear both sides, but i know how hard life can be sometimes (I wish it were easier!), so just offering a helping hand and advice if i think it will help ^_^. btw, i hope things are going better STM!