Whipping it out in social situations

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by RawDog, Jun 30, 2009.

1. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    When my wife invites her girlfriends over the for a soak (we have a hot tub) and drinks, the conversation, more often than not, veers towards sex. The topic of circumcision almost always comes up. My wife, being Jewish, hates uncut cocks and makes no bones about it. All her friends seem to agree. Anyway, the girl almost always turns to me and asks if I'm cut. At this point I get up, unzip my pants and just whip it out and reply, "Yup, I guess so."

I've gotten a lot of laughs from this except the last one. She gave me a scolding that I was a little bit embarassed about, but it was a cajoling type of scolding. By the way, my wife is ok with my childish behavior.

On one occasion the humor got raunchy enough I felt comfortable taking out (and properly displaying) my most favorite book, "Penis Pokey". Now, that is a fun book.

Deep down I am an exhibitionist and try very hard to keep it somewhat appropriate. Anyone else have any ideas/anecdotes they'd care to share?

2. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

A friend told me this story....

His friend had a tattoo on his penis of a bee. It made for good party conversation. He would tell girls he had a tattoo of a bee on his penis. They wouldn't believe him, so this would give him the opportunity to take his penis out and show them the bee. Then he would say, "It'll sting ya'!"

True story.

3. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like that! A girl I work with once asked if I had a Prince Albert. I wanted to say yes, whip it out, look down and exclaim, "Shit, I lied!"

I couldn't because I was at work and swore to my wife I'd only be "that way" in her presence.

4. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

More men should feel free to whip out their cocks between friends. :biggrin:

5. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

Some guys can pull this off. Others can't. I'm one of the one's that can't. I admire the ones who can.

6. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah but you get to live in Big Sur, Henry, so no sympathy whatsoever.

As for you, Muttley, careful. Jewish girls in my experience have a way of getting what they want. You may wake up to your wife, a knife, and an uncut dick if you keep up this kind of behavior.

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

In my early days in the class room we had a freshman who was so 'full of himself" that he was a perpetual attention getter and actor for the entertainment it got him. One day as I walked into the room for class he was standing and saying "I'll whip it out, if you want me to". Of course, my presence was a damper to their party and he sat down, but not before some laughter couldn't be restrained.

8. D_Fergus_Fearsomegas

D_Fergus_Fearsomegas Account Disabled

went to doc office had some issues and told nurse left nut hurt with out thinking whipped it out she felt me up and my wife was in shock that I would just drop my pants for any one too funny

9. bigboy9239

Gold Member

Albums:
    She's obviously a medical professional!

10. manofatlanta

manofatlanta Member

Albums:
    I was once at a social group meeting (meetup) which was centered around drinking, when talk got around to mens' penis size (the group was mostly women). I was quite horny and was getting semi-hard with some of the things being said. I mentioned that I had an extremely small penis. I knew it wasn't true, but figured that getting a group of women to talking about my penis couldn't be a bad thing.:smile: One of the women dared me to prove it. I stood up and whipped it out. It wasn't hard, but big enough. I still cherish the looks on their faces. LOL

Oh yeah, I got invited to a threesome that night with two of the women there!

Draft saved Draft deleted