Whiskey dick

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a teenager I could drink til I was ready to black out and still get a raging boner. But lately, if I have so much as four or five beers, I have a hard time, so to speak, going beyond the chubbed out stage. Not even my vast reservoir of memories or my imagination can help me rise to the occasion. My dick simply does not work when I'm drunk.

Last night I brought some randomer back to my apartment, and for the first hour or so, I had to stick with foreplay because it wasn't happening.

The really annoying part: When I managed to get it stiff enough to stick it in, it looked like a miniature version of my cock--like 2 inches of it disappeared. Awful!

I had no intentions of seeing this girl ever again, but my ego makes me want to call her and fuck her again, with a proper hardon, just to wash away the memories of the dreaded whiskey disk.

easybutton75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude, this started happening to me about the time I turned 30. started experiment with "performance enhancement" pills. I'm not a salesman for these things, and not going to get into a pissing match about what works and what doesn't. I've found one that works for me (endurnz), even after a night of drinking, and for like 24 hrs in fact. Its totally worth keeping a few handy and sticking one in your pocket when you go out boozing.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still get that once in a while nowadays. I used to get it more frequently, but it tended to happen most when I drink (or smoke) specific things. Red wine, beer and dirt weed are the biggest culprits. I pretty much stick to Tequila and more expensive pot. If I drink beer, I drink a glass of water for every two beers (or try to anyway).

Regarding seeking her out for vindication, I hear you there. The times the sex was less than lackluster pisses me off so much sometimes I get a roaring hard-on on the next encounter. Not sure how that works really, but it never fails to happen. I think all the internal dialogue pumps me up even more.

I'm sure you'll hear this more often... This is all a part of getting older. Stay in shape, stay away from needless stress, eat healthy but not to the point you don't enjoy life.

HudyDelight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
happened to me last weekend with my girlfriend. we both laughed it off but the funniest part is how her self esteem got shot because she thought it was her fault. She started doing all these weird things that she read about somewhere to try to get it up but nothing was gonna get me going. then after and hour or so i got in that random mood and got it up but she was too tired by that point. funny how alcohol decides to fuck you over like that

Last edited:

ChicagoWuff

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First off... Even two inches shorter, I think you've still got a big dick...

But that being said, yeah... As we get older, we all start discovering things that we've never had a problem with before, but start to affect us. Like that first hangover that everyone swears they're never going to get until somewhere in those mid-twenties when your entire world is rocked by pain and suffering.

Whisky dick is the same thing... Chances are, now that youv'e got it? You'll always have it. All you can do is be aware and try to prepare in advance. Drink fluids, don't drink too much, try different alcohols. Good luck! (And yeah, I'd see no problem in hitting that a second time just to show off.)

Reactions: Drefier77

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I`ve always been a whiskey man and to this day even at my age I have a few glasses of whiskey and my hardons never suffer afterwards, in fact they seem more firm and harder than usual, strange to say the least... what can I say drinking whiskey makes me frisky lol! However with beer or wine or any other kind of hard liquor its a different story, erection quality is noticeably affected.

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
It works differently in every man. I couldnt get an erection after having drunk half a beer in my teens, now it is even worst. so i just dont drink anything if I think I have a chance at having sex on any given situation.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This happened last night with a women I pulled. I was only slighty tipsy having about 10 double vodkas.

It was a major issue but only a minor set back.

Last edited:

scottmac

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I`ve always been a whiskey man and to this day even at my age I have a few glasses of whiskey and my hardons never suffer afterwards, in fact they seem more firm and harder than usual, strange to say the least... what can I say drinking whiskey makes me frisky lol! However with beer or wine or any other kind of hard liquor its a different story, erection quality is noticeably affected.

Same here. After a couple of whiskies it is difficult to get rid of my hard on. It gets a bit uncomfortable when you are wearing a kilt! :biggrin1:

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A former Fuckbuddy of mine had this problem (he was in his mid 30's). We had a Cocktail night about once a week and then had sex, but if we did it after we had already had a few cocktails he just couldn't cum, or at least had big problems cumming.
If we did it before drinking everything was fine.

i thought whiskey dick is when you get an erection, but you can't cum from fucking?
that, has happened to me many times

rawrg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Totally had this happen once. I'd been flirting with a coworker at this restaurant where I worked for weeks, and one night we went back to her place and got hammered drunk. It was her lucky night (assuming I give decent head), because I had to go down on her for the better part of an hour before I got hard thanks to all the long island's I'd pounded down. That said, when I finally did get hard, it was like tungsten carbide hard. We fucked for a solid 3 hours, with only a few little breaks. I could not cum for the life of me, and every time I'd get tired and take a breather for a minute, I'd remember how fucking horny I was and we'd go right back at it. It was aggressive animalistic fucking too :biggrin1: The next day, my penis was raw as hell and I could do anything for 3 days while it healed. The term "rust on the tools" really started to make sense if you know what I mean.

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I must be lucky- when I get buzzed, I get raging hard and it won't go away until I get laid, or jack one off. Sometimes it takes longer for me to cum, but I enjoy the longer fuck sessions all the more...