Whistle Blower At The Border

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oddly enough when I looked up @Scarletbegonia 's comment reference Sodexo; a good deal of scandal appears to come from the company running or administering jails in the UK.

Baby dies in UK prison after inmate 'gives birth alone in cell'

'Cruel, inhumane and degrading': Female prisoner kept segregated in

and to the point of the keen eyed Kindergartner, the British Army will probably bear witness and support the youngsters analysis & critique.

ttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3502739/Squaddies-share-pictures-Facebook-rancid-food-served.html

Yes, as I say, I have some experience of the prison system over here and, yes, names of outsourcing firms like Sodexo are well known for their keen observance of their bottom line, ie money, over client welfare.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Yes, as I say, I have some experience of the prison system over here and, yes, names of outsourcing firms like Sodexo are well known for their keen observance of their bottom line, ie money, over client welfare.
In the eyes on contractors, it isn’t the end user that is the client. It’s the check writing entity.

Girthy99

Legendary Member
Media
The U.S. is full of private prisons. Why do you think there are so many weed arrests? Pretty easy to put a kid behind bars for next to nothing. Pay off a judge and profit. Happens all the time.

One story I heard was that there was a doctor who came in who would perform the hysterectomies. I can only imagine that it was Trump's doctor putting his cigarette in and ashy tray as he went about his business.

iu

This is definitely some serious bullshit.
Prisons everywhere filled with people on weed charges. Just look at what Kamala did in California. Put 1500 people in prison for possession of weed.