Whistle while you work - aka masturbating at work

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Since we've discussed taking a dump at work, let's ask the real question:

How many people have masturbated at work? Where? When? Why? etc.

As for myself, I've done it several times. Since I exercise first thing in the morning and get cleaned up at the office, I like to start the day with a good spank in a nice hot shower. We have individual shower stalls so privacy is not a problem.

Sometimes during the day I'll get the urge and head to the bathroom and rub one out as well. I have to move quickly though since it's hard to hide my erection. If you see me with some papers or a notebook held down low, watch out!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
RideRocket said:
How many people have masturbated at work? Where? When? Why? etc. ... I have to move quickly though since it's hard to hide my erection. If you see me with some papers or a notebook held down low, watch out!
Yeah, you could poke a short person's eye out with that thing!

Have I? Hell, yeah! Too many times to count. I'd be interested to know who hasn't.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Matthew said:
Yeah, you could poke a short person's eye out with that thing!

Have I? Hell, yeah! Too many times to count. I'd be interested to know who hasn't.

you'd be interested in me, then.

but i'm sure that's just one of the myriad of aspects about me that incite your curiosity.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GoneA said:
you'd be interested in me, then.

but i'm sure that's just one of the myriad of aspects about me that incite your curiosity.
Let's not be coy. I'm interested in your money, "Morgan." And I believe I deserve at least half by this point.

Now, you'll excuse me while I go to work to rub one out.

Just trying to stay on topic, there.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Matthew said:
Let's not be coy. I'm interested in your money, "Morgan." And I believe I deserve at least half by this point.

Now, you'll excuse me while I go to work to rub one out.

Just trying to stay on topic, there.

well you can all of Morgan Stans. money ... they sure aren't giving it to me. ;)

as far as staying on topics go .... i'm sure, by now, we aren't the first ones people want posting in their threads

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GoneA said:
as far as staying on topics go .... i'm sure, by now, we aren't the first ones people want posting in their threads
(That would be the royal 'we')

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do it often. I use to could sit at my desk and do it and be able to hide it pretty well but now that I have a new desk from IKEA that resembles a drafting table I go to the bathroom. Besides, there is a big full length mirror there too which I think is hot. Clean up is also a lot easier in the bathroom as well.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No, but here is an awful story from when I was on work-experience in an oil company.

I was shuffled over to meet this guy who was working on a report but wantedme to collect the data for him as he couldnt be bothered. He had his hand in his pocket and was sitting at his desk gently rubbing himself, he then stopped as I approached with the secretary, stood up, removed his hand from his pocket and shook my hand with it.

After the formal greeting and explination of what I had to do, he excused himself and went to the toilet for a little while.

As soon as I could, I ran to the toilet and washed my hand with with plently of hot water and soap... eww... :(

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A buddy of mine worked as a night watchman in a security guard company. He told me one of the other guys got fired after getting caught wanking on a closed circuit security video. The dude actually thought he had the perfect location 'cause he wasn't in view of any of the company cameras.

Trouble was that the law firm that leased that floor had their own cameras, so he got busted, and unfortunately the laugh was on him.

Wonder how many companies have spyware in their washrooms?

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The office? Total mood-killer. I could no more rub one out in the office than I could in front of my mother in the old-folks' home.

Of course, I work in an ad agency, so it could be argued that I wank all day.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SpiceboyMJ said:
I do it often. I use to could sit at my desk and do it and be able to hide it pretty well but now that I have a new desk from IKEA that resembles a drafting table I go to the bathroom. Besides, there is a big full length mirror there too which I think is hot. Clean up is also a lot easier in the bathroom as well.

Wow, just wow.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
rawbone8 said:
A buddy of mine worked as a night watchman in a security guard company. He told me one of the other guys got fired after getting caught wanking on a closed circuit security video.
I rented that one.