white boardies

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by ronniedog, May 14, 2007.

1. ronniedog

ronniedog New Member

have you ever had the wonderful experience of seeing guys in wet white boardies...coming out of water normally...some seem don´t mind as the fabric of the boardies sometimes is so thin that becomes totally transparent and you can see them completely naked in a beach or swimming pool...In some countries I think it is fashion to use shorts like sport shorts...adidas..or nike...these are normally in a fabric that is very seethru...I think some guys do this in purpose so they can exhibit themselves...please tell us if you wear white boardies...or if you have these type of experiences in beach...share them with us...if you have photos please post...

2. EFH33

EFH33 Member

Albums:
    I just remember my neighbor when I was growing up would sometimes wear a white bathing suit when swimming in his pool and it left nothing to the imagination.

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Guilty! Back in the '80s, I had white surf trunks with light blue panels on the sides. They had a 6" inseam compared to the knee length surf shorts currently available. I was very tan and fit, my dick was fairly obvoius hanging down and to the right side, and they looked great on me. I used to freeball in them running up and down the boardwalk. They were show stoppers. When I went swimming, they were transparent. Boardshorts are mostly made of cotton, although I am starting to see some made from what looks like nylon tricot. Totally sexy! I'm gong to start looking at the surf shops for a hot pair made of nylon for summer.

Another good item for the beach or pool is mesh gym/basketball shorts. I have about 30 different pair - mostly Champion, Nike, and Russell Athletic. The light colors are fun to wear to the beach because they are totally see through when wet. Excellent for freeballing! Or, get kinky and wear boxers under them with stripes or plaid pattern. As soon as the clothes get wet, the boxers totally show. You'll see it at the pool, the waterparks, the lakes, and the beach, especially with the high school boys. Who cares if it's a fashion emergency - it's too much fun!

4. ronniedog

ronniedog New Member

yes....thats the type of shorts evryone should wear...tottaly see through when wet...once in ibiza I saw a itlaian guy who was wearing the type you mentioned...basketball shorts...and they were white...he stayed totally naked when comming out of water...and he seemed to like the attention he made...

5. Richard 1

Richard 1 Member

I saw a lot of guys wearing the boardshorts last summer in Hawaii. Seemed like everyone wore them. Young cute college guys all the way to older hot Daddy type guys. The vast majority had nothing on underneath which offered everyone a great view of their goods. Best part was that with sunglasses on, you could stare directly at their packages without them knowing. It was hot.

6. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A guy has to have his shades! Some of them still know that you're checking them out. They feel the heavy vibes even if you keep a poker face!

7. braddlee

braddlee Member

What's hotter? Wearing the see-through white board shorts with nothing on underneath of them, or wearing something like a red or black jockstrap or thong under it?

8. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    nothing

9. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:

I guess nothing is certainly hotter when you see a large cock outline down a leg, and a thick bush...but being a lover of jocks, the sight of a hot butt framed by legstraps is awesome. one of the best reasons to watch football (american ) is for that view. throw in a red or black or any color jock is even better...and I have them in almost every color and fabric

10. ronniedog

ronniedog New Member

come on guys,,,,no more stories??

11. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It was cool and overcast today, so everyone was dressed in warm clothes instead of board shorts. Memorial Day is coming! There will be more stories soon! There was a guy with white and gray track pants today at the salad bar. The nylon fabric showed his hanging assets nicely.

12. HERCSURF

HERCSURF New Member

I have this pair of white Lost ( brand name for those none surfers) boardies with blue on the sides.. my first day wearing em i was at the beach and walking down to my towel after a swim when my friend says totally non chalantly and serious " Dude I can totally see your pubes and entire cock hanging there" LOL

It was ridiuclous how much they showed

13. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A man has to have self-confidence to wear white or a very light colored swimsuit. Not for the shy guy!

14. DonaldDoe

DonaldDoe New Member

and you said "Well, if you really want to stare at my cock, go ahead, just don't get any further ideas, and stay away from me." ?

It's the thing I would say. They'll only look if they are interested.

15. Big Swinging Dick

Big Swinging Dick New Member

Too bad the water often makes a cock shrink. If he just came out of a warm jacuzzi, it'd make for a nice view.

16. Plebh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's happened with my best mate, i think he was completely unaware but the lifeguard (woman) sure seemed to notice

17. dtownguy

dtownguy New Member

Albums:
    yes, PLEASE post pictures

Draft saved Draft deleted