White boxers, briefs or boxerbriefs in white pants

p2grow: I often get turned on seeing men in white, yellow or light blue pants with uderwear showing silhouttes of exacty the type worn. Does anyone else like that and if so what style short works the best? What is acceptable?

emilywee: i know they are out of favor but i dated a guy who wore briefs (tighty whiteys) and i thought they were really sexy. i think if a guy is well proportioned, briefs are pretty hot because they reveal quite a lot and are very fitted. i generally like very fitted, clean lines in fashion and not baggy clothes.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Fashion "trends" come and go of course and I'm not so sure there even IS a current "correct"way to go in men's underwear fashion. Seems ANYTHING and EVERYTHING goes these days.

I stick with white linen boxers (full-cut) when out in the workplace (worn beneath business suits, etc.) and then often switch to tapered "print" (basically plaids) around the house. I look forward to the summer months ahead when puttering around the house in my athletic wear. THEN, I often just skip the underwear and go "commando" beneath track shorts, bermuda shorts, swimwear, and the like. Ahhhhh-----
Freedom, freedom, -- F R E E D O M !

[quote author=emilywee link=board=clothing;num=1080363067;start=0#1 date=03/26/04 at 22:02:19]

"...i know they are out of favor but i dated a guy who wore briefs (tighty whiteys) and i thought they were really sexy. i think if a guy is well proportioned, briefs are pretty hot because they reveal quite a lot and are very fitted..."

[/quote]

Unfortunately, many of us (especially around here)simply aren't comfortable in"tightey whiteys". While we may not necessarily walk funny in them, you can be assured we're gonna be downright miserable in other ways!

GeorgenFLA: I was raised from a boy to manhood wearing tighty-whiteys. When I was about 15 years old, my Dad insisted that I switch to plain white boxershorts, since that is what he wore. He claimed that briefs are for boys, not men. So I switched. That is what I generally have worn since, except when it is necessary to wear a jockstrap.

p2grow: str8, in khakis you didn't mention whether brief or boxer lines.......talk to me morec

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[quote author=p2grow link=board=clothing;num=1080363067;start=0#5 date=04/01/04 at 17:27:12]str8, in khakis you didn't mention whether brief or boxer lines.......talk to me morec
[/quote]

Brief...u can't really see boxer lines.

Pappy

Media
???I don't see how any one that has a large endowment can wear "tighty whities" and be comfortable in them. There just ain't enough room, unless you want your dick up your ass. Don't get me wrong I don't mind a good hard dick up my ass but I don't want it to be mine. At 8" soft and almost 5" around anything but boxers or commando is very uncomfortable for me. :)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
p2grow: I often get turned on seeing men in white, yellow or light blue pants with uderwear showing silhouttes of exacty the type worn.

Does anyone else like that? Yes, most definitely!

And if so what style short works the best? I think mesh basketball shorts with boxers are pretty damn sexy and hard to beat.

What is acceptable? That will be different depending on who you ask.
Fashion experts will tell you that underwear should never be visible. I'll remember that next time I go to the opera! Mesh shorts will totally show brief lines and that can be fun. Boxers in a pattern of stripes or plaids that slightly show through shorts can be a huge turn on for many of us, but it's tacky if overdone. Lighter colored pants and shorts show the VPL more easily, too.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well my dad wore boxers growing up- I couldn't wait til I got to wear boxers... just seemed "grown up"...

(and rapidly grew to appreciate the 'room'and realized WHY dad wore em!)