white briefs

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anyone else really turned on by white briefs? particularly classic fruit of the loom or hanes? post pics, comments, stories, etc please.

Reactions: omoshiroino

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm straight so no to white briefs, but white panties? :biggrin1: Sorry to derail, do continue. hehe

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would humbly suggest that the topic originator post some pictures with his white briefs so we can see for ourselves what he is talking about.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was watching Thai Gay movie call "Bangkok Love StorY" and got so turn on by the actors when they were making love for the first time on top of the building. Both were wearing white and when they roll around and the underwear got all dirty and I got hard and want to be part of it. on youtube if you want to watch it. the only bad thing is that they did not wear white brief but they were wearing boxer. Brief is hot. Love them. My point is that white brief, boxer and white T. is alway hot.

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah. I love basic white briefs. The more basic the hotter. I just bought the new Fruit of the Loom classic white briefs with the new waistband. Really hot.

Reactions: omoshiroino

I personally love the old Classic Joe Boxer boxer briefs. They don't ride up and they feel so soft. Even after the wash, unlike most underwear that lose their softness after washing them. I'm however not a fan of the new Joe Boxer boxer briefs that K-Mart now has because the leg lengths are shorter and now they ride up which is so annoying.

omoshiroino

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
White fly-front briefs, aka tighty whities, have always been an obsession and love of mine. Sensual, youthful, virile, masculine... nothing compares to them for me. They're pure sex, hehe. FTL, Hanes and Jockey are my favorite brands, but I own dozens of brands and am constantly buying new ones to try and add to my massive collection!

Reactions: HunterBTTX88