White Briefs

D_Harry Erik Shun

Sexy Member
Media
White briefs are very sexy on hairy guys. Not recommended by urologists because they hold your balls close to the body causing low sperm counts. Boxers or commando the way to go if you want to remain virile.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
White briefs are very sexy on hairy guys. Not recommended by urologists because they hold your balls close to the body causing low sperm counts. Boxers or commando the way to go if you want to remain virile.

that whole briefs= low sperm count is an urban legend. the results of "studies" are inconclusive, to say the least.

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Gotta love Target. I bought some of these right after Christmas, mine have a white waistband with two thin red stripes around the waistband with evolve logo. They are great tightie whities!

D

deleted556573

I haven't worn white briefs in years, up until earlier this month.

I went to Puerto Rico for my employer's national meeting. One of the events took place on the beach, and we were required to wear white linen pants and a white linen shirt. You have to wear white underwear under linen pants; anything with color will show through. So, I bought some low-rise fly front CK briefs. I really liked them, and will probably be adding more white briefs into my underwear rotation. :biggrin1: