White Briefs

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I haven't worn white briefs in years, up until earlier this month.

I went to Puerto Rico for my employer's national meeting. One of the events took place on the beach, and we were required to wear white linen pants and a white linen shirt. You have to wear white underwear under linen pants; anything with color will show through. So, I bought some low-rise fly front CK briefs. I really liked them, and will probably be adding more white briefs into my underwear rotation. :biggrin1:

Wait. Your underwear ROTATES?? Doesn't that give you an erection at awkward times???

D

deleted556573

Wait. Your underwear ROTATES?? Doesn't that give you an erection at awkward times???

:haha:

That made me, literally, laugh out loud!

I only wear underwear a few times before it gets replaced, whether it be from being slightly worn, or just bored. I can't stand wearing underwear that's slightly stretched out. Unless it's CK or 2xist, I've found most other brands lose their shape fairly quickly. So, they get replaced fairly quickly. So I have a "rotation" of sorts. After I've worn a pair 4 or 5 times, I look at it closely. If it shows any wear at all (holes, fraying, or loss of shape, for starters), they get replaced with a new pair, and the old pair gets retired. Yes, I spend a LOT of money on underwear (and clothes in general, but specifically on underwear) every year.

Then again, I'm an underwear fanatic, so I loooove new underwear, and trying different styles, brands, etc... If I find a brand that seems to last better than others, they stay in the rotation.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a long long time boxer wearer, my wife used to go <crazy> when I wore white briefs...(and as said really shows off the bulge), loved to surprise her wearing white briefs- one night we went to a very dull dinner party, and one point we were in a quiet corner and I went to tuck in my shirt and in doing so 'flashed' her the briefs (and adjusted myself).....she was clawing at me on the way home...not sure who got damper lol....

great to have her come in and me lying there in just white briefs....

Reactions: faceplant83

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't like to see them, or wear them. Very uncomfortable, and I'm not even that hung. I don't really know what kind of underwear older men wear, but I guess they wear briefs. I don't know.

I do like to see guy's underwear when they're sagging, but I like to see boxers or boxer briefs, not briefs. Turn off for me.

D

deleted397893

i love white briefs. I just bought a 3 pack of CK low-rise white briefs for $20. So worth it ;)

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The best fit and longest lasting regular briefs I've found are found at JC Penney. I love trying other briefs or boxer briefs, but mostly because they are sexy - not comfortable. Colors are fine for those. Boxers are no good for my low-hangers, and in younger days they were too revealing.

Attachments

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
never liked briefs (unless wearing a suit or tux) however the (late) wife found them to be a major turn on.... me stripping down to briefs before seemed to increase my odds... once came out of the shower with them soaked...was a memorable evening...

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I don't like to see them, or wear them. Very uncomfortable, and I'm not even that hung. I don't really know what kind of underwear older men wear, but I guess they wear briefs. I don't know.

I do like to see guy's underwear when they're sagging, but I like to see boxers or boxer briefs, not briefs. Turn off for me.

Far be it from me to question another guy's preferences... but I just don't get how you can NOT think briefs are hot.. unless they're all diaper-y on some old fat dude. Do you really not think they're hot on some bulging stud??

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
never liked briefs (unless wearing a suit or tux) however the (late) wife found them to be a major turn on.... me stripping down to briefs before seemed to increase my odds... once came out of the shower with them soaked...was a memorable evening...

"seemed to increase my odds." What a remarkably telling statement. This is the situation of so many married men. They have to "play the odds," meaning they have to go thru all kinds shenanigans just to get laid by their own wives. Now, hopefully that isn't the case with you, but it sure is with all the married guys I've chatted with.
VERY different with a man. There are usually no "odds." They want sex all the time. Hmmmm.. I wonder which is preferable...

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
:haha:

That made me, literally, laugh out loud!

I only wear underwear a few times before it gets replaced, whether it be from being slightly worn, or just bored. I can't stand wearing underwear that's slightly stretched out. Unless it's CK or 2xist, I've found most other brands lose their shape fairly quickly. So, they get replaced fairly quickly. So I have a "rotation" of sorts. After I've worn a pair 4 or 5 times, I look at it closely. If it shows any wear at all (holes, fraying, or loss of shape, for starters), they get replaced with a new pair, and the old pair gets retired. Yes, I spend a LOT of money on underwear (and clothes in general, but specifically on underwear) every year.

Then again, I'm an underwear fanatic, so I loooove new underwear, and trying different styles, brands, etc... If I find a brand that seems to last better than others, they stay in the rotation.

Yes! I got a laugh!
Wow.. I myself am an underwear fanatic ( and I worship 2xists), but I keep mine a long time. Don't you feel disloyal, changing underwear after just a few wearings? LOL

S

SirConcis

There is something about white briefs. You get an atheltic guy wearing them, and not only does the circumcision outline show, but I think it also says that the guy is comfortable enough about his body that he doesn't mind being seen in briefs.

Sometimes briefs are quite comfortable. (or perhaps it is the cotton they use).

Because of the way they are cut, they can provide more room for the organ.

D

deleted397893

love them. check out my new pic in my gallery (me in white low-rise CK briefs) ;)