White Briefs

green_tshirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a question for all you fellas that wear white briefs. Sometimes, as hard as I try, I miss a little *back there* after I do my business. First, is this normal? I feel like a child every time I find skid marks in my undies. But there is literally nothing I can do about it. I mean, it's not like I'm not intentionally staying unclean. Second, how do you guys resolve this issue? I want to use bleach but I feel like that might ruin the non-white underwear that I wash at the same time. I have also thought about buying all new, non-white briefs. But then I'd be throwing away perfectly fine white briefs and spending a lot of money on something I don't necessarily need.

My boyfriend does not mind skid marked underwear. He says it's natural and normal. Neither of us have a fetish for skat. He wears boxers, most of which are colored, and says he finds skid marks all the time but they're harder to see.

D

deleted627832

You wash the whites in hot water with bleach and colors in a different load. As, for the marks you aren't a lone.

ScotRandom

Cherished Member
Media
A Galaxy Far Far Away, LPSG, KIK & Fab Swingers. A
Sexuality
No Response
Ya wash whites with colors??? Don't you have colour runs?
Wash whites separately from coloureds, you shouldn't really have to use bleach if you use Vanish or a pre-soaker & don't overload yer washer.
I had a galpal that stayed with me for 3 months & she wasn't a domestic goddess when it came to laundry - ruined a number of items. Lol.
We all learn by mistakes.
Hope you're not blushing, but I am having a bit of a giggle cos you sound just like my galpal on laundry duties. Shout if ya need further advice.

D

deleted300444

Hot water sets in all stains. Wash in cold.

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. Never wash whites and colors together. Use bleach with whites and pretreat with a good stain fighter - hot water "sets" colored stains otherwise. That said you want the hot water and bleach to kill any and all bacteria possible.

2. At home, use something like Charming moist toilettes. There are other brands as well - but these are moist wipes to keep handy and use to clean after a bm. They are flushable. If your crack & ass are fairly hairy, these will help ensure extra cleanliness.

3. Trim/shave back there. Less hair means less to clean. But if you shave, you have to deal with all that maintenance.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the whole point of underwear is to give you a layer of extra clothing beneath your main street clothing... to extend the life of what's on the outside. Theoretically, you should be able to get a couple wearings on a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt... unless you're doing heavy labor in a dusty field...

If you like tighty whites, wear them. If you find cheap and basic hot (like Hanes/ FTL) then wear them. If you like the Calvins, wear them. If you like color, go for it. BUT I don't think anyone should expect that after a day of wearing that you're not going to soil them a little bit--- that's the POINT. You're not always going to be perfectly clean- especially if you're naturally hairy as described above. Anyone who's got issue with this should check their own perfection at the door and if it's really that big of a deal- do your own laundry.

Experiment a bit with laundry cleaners to clean your shorts at wash time- if you can't get them white and you start to develop discolorations that you can't resolve, then maybe you need to simplify your choices to patterns and colors that will be easier to clean than white- it's just like tube socks... after a while they will be quite discolored and you have to either to choose to say "that's ok" or toss them and replace them.

Don't give into pressure in not wearing what you want- and wear what YOU feel makes you sexy dude! Have fun!

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
As several posters mentioned earlier, doing some scaping back there helps a lot.

I would also like to add to watch your diet. A crappier diet (no pun intended) that isn't balanced out by vegetables and grains is harder on the digestive system and shows up at the exit more noticeably.

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
Got this issue too, skids almost everyday; some days they are pretty bad especially since I wear tight Wranglers and work outside most days. At our house we don't bleach or use any kind of pre treat and pretty much just throw 'em into the washer cause me and my sons all wear cheap FOTL or Hanes anyways. Why spend money on expensive pre treats when a pack of new briefs is only a few bucks? Being that I have a large family, money can be tight so we never throw out my old, skid marked briefs until they are thin, worn out, and junk; so there is always some permanent brown stains in this cowboys briefs even after washing them.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Got this issue too, skids almost everyday; some days they are pretty bad especially since I wear tight Wranglers and work outside most days. At our house we don't bleach or use any kind of pre treat and pretty much just throw 'em into the washer cause me and my sons all wear cheap FOTL or Hanes anyways. Why spend money on expensive pre treats when a pack of new briefs is only a few bucks? Being that I have a large family, money can be tight so we never throw out my old, skid marked briefs until they are thin, worn out, and junk; so there is always some permanent brown stains in this cowboys briefs even after washing them.

Yep, Wranglers are the best and the worst, all at the same time :cool: