White Bulls and Black Cuckolds

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So with all the cuckold stuff out there that's just one sided, Black Bulls and White Cuckold couples. I know I did the research on it a while back, but since I can't find that thread anymore, here's a new start.

If I find something out there I'll post it but I can't be the only one posting links on to the thread.

Black Wives, White Bulls - Free Cuckold Community at CuckoldPlace.com - Page 5

Role Reversal: Big White Dick Bull and Cuckold Black Husband | Interracial Community - Sex & Cuckold Dating - Discussion Forum

Reactions: Versatile Me

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
White bulls are out there and seeking. This is from one of them on craigslist

White man for Black couple - m4mw

I am a late 30's tall white male who is looking for an AA couple for what could possibly become a long term friendship. I have had interaction with two males within the confines of a mwm scenario and I have been the top with both guys, but I am mostly straight. To be honest, I have never really been with an AA woman, but lately I have been so turned on by them that I have decided to post to see of there might be a clean and sexy AA couple that would be interested in a mature white guy for a friendship.

I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. I am as clean as a whistle and vasectomy safe. I am six foot three and weigh one ninety. I am NOT hung like a horse but I am a respectable 7" on my good days. I enjoy several aspects of the mfm scene. I enjoy sex with the woman in front of the man. I enjoy working over the woman with the man.. I have enjoyed the thrill of the woman watching her man take my cock. And of course I really enjoy watching the man clean up after I finish with his woman.

I had met an amazing couple last month but it never materialized sexually. So I am hoping that this posting will find me the right couple for me.

Please take at least a few minutes to respond and be somewhat normal. Clearly there is something abnormal about looking for another man to add to your bedroom, but let's just call it wanting to enhance your life more than anything. Be discreet, have a sense of humor and show some personality. I would love to chat and see where this goes.

Luju82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
looks more like interracial couples or white guys fucking prostitutes here rather than cuckold.

CarbonBased

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
looks more like interracial couples or white guys fucking prostitutes here rather than cuckold.

Your 100% right.

There has been several requests for White Bulls and Black Cuckolds but little to actual footage.

I guess bump, maybe someone knows more than us

Reactions: HITTER

RonLyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never go why they call these guys bulls. Or why you have to say white bull or black bull. Can we get over race now jeesh!!!

RonLyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i mean I never got why they call these guys bulls. Or why you have to say white bull or black bull. Can we get over race now jeesh!!!