Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I live very close to the OP. Officially we got 20" in about 12 hours. Hard to tell here on the coast, drifts to over 3 feet in spots, bare ground in others. Didn't lose power or cable (thank god on a football day). Shoveling was brutal.

Will be driving through upstate NY later this week on the way to Ohio. White Christmas all the way as far as I can tell from the weather forecasts.

pussnboots

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My Mom says there's snow on Mona Lea, the volcano behind her house on the big island, Hawaii, which is always weird to me. We haven't had a white Christmas in New York since 2002 (although I'm going to Marblhead and I think Massachusetts will be white), so I'm hoping this snow will stick around.

ohhhh brrrr! I like a white Christmas, but digging out the car is no fun! :cool: Marblehead should be covered! Have fun because I think this snow is really, really sticking around...well, that's what the weather says at the moment. Not sure what will happen any second....I just don't understand New England weather....:rolleyes:

I know... :eek: It's beautiful out there!!

By the way, your posts are great!! You always make a good read :smile:

Hope it lasts a little while you so you can enjoy.

Thank you for the compliment. You're very kind. I love your avatar.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
An inch and a half fell here yesterday afternoon. The annoying thing is that 15 miles down the road, they got eight inches! Not fair! Mind you, a little farther south, people took 14 hours to travel 15 miles, so maybe I shouldn't complain.