"White folk ain't gonna take it no mo'!"

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A perfect example of crazy right wing conversative political pandering.

None the less it gave me a good laugh so I thought to share it

Watch it in full.. the last part is the best.. when he sings a little jingle about a love affair.

Louisiana Gun

Yeah, I would bitch too if I weren't included in the Chris Matthews and Keith Obermann and Larry Sinclair and President Obama affairs. Seems like Manning wasn't included in the reindeer games. :rolleyes:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Who is this guy? This is a send up isn't it? Please tell me this is a parody.

Long legged Mack Daddy?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who is this guy? This is a send up isn't it? Please tell me this is a parody.

Long legged Mack Daddy?

Long legged Mack Daddy is supposed to be President Barack Obama. It sounds like a parody...but it is on the National Rifle Association site.

So, yeah...I guess it is INDEED a parody. :smile:

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
it is on the National Rifle Association site.

Link, please? The NRA site is nra.org.

This site appears to be run by a man who donates to and recruits for the NRA, but that doesn't mean much. I have friends who do the same thing, and they sure don't speak for the organization either.

I don't believe that "recruiter" for this sort of organization is an official position, as it is for the US armed forces.

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Link, please? The NRA site is nra.org.

This site appears to be run by a man who donates to and recruits for the NRA, but that doesn't mean much. I have friends who do the same thing, and they sure don't speak for the organization either.

I don't believe that "recruiter" for this sort of organization is an official position, as it is for the US armed forces.

You are right and I partially stand corrected on the NRA fact.

But still felt the sentiment expressed in the video was a parody.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Another video from that sick, hateful, homicidal, racist scumbag James D. Manning who claims to be a devout Christian.:rolleyes:

This post from a prior thread about him:

Hmmm... this guy sounds familiar, where have I heard of him before?

Here is a little about him from wikipedia:

As a younger man, Manning burglarized homes, mostly on Long Island. He spent about three and a half years in prison in New York and Florida for burglery, robbery, larceny, criminal possession of a weapon, and other charges before his release in 1978. While in prison, he became a devout Christian.

His congregation, "ATLAH Worldwide Missionary Church" is the former Bethelite Missionary Baptist Church. The church is also the site of the ATLAH Theological Seminary, where "The renowned and educationally astute Honorable James David Manning, PhD" offers classes on preaching and prophesy." The seminary accepts Visa, Amex and Discover.

Wow!!!! I've always wanted to be a prophet... I should sign up immediatly! lol!!!!

Manning achieved some controversy in the 2008 Presidential Election after ATLAH posted several sermons of his that were harshly critical of Barack Obama on Youtube. Among other accusations, he called Obama a "Good House Negro" in one sermon while in another he referred to Obama as "trash" due to his mixed racial heritage and accused him of being a "pimp" and "long legged MacDaddy", citing the viral video "I Got A Crush... On Obama". In another video, Manning calls Obama's mother "trash" for becoming pregnant out of wedlock.

here is another beautiful video of Manning's titled "Half of a Negro, 3/5ths of a Man in the White House."

Here is his website for the ATLAH World Ministries.

This is another quote from one of his crazy sermons:

"The difference between Obama's mama and Bristol Palin is that Obama's mama was trash. I mean, she was dirt. She was a bag of trash sitting on the sidewalk waiting there in Honolulu on one of those streets for the garbage truck to come by and pick her up and take her to the dump."

"My mama told me back in the '50s and the '60s, the only kind of white women that would take up with a black man back in the '50s and the '60s was a trashy white woman. The only kind of white woman that would take up with a black man in the '50s and the '60s was a sloozy, was a floozy, was a lowlife, snail-eating, white woman. That's the kind of woman that Obama's mama was."

"Want to talk about Bristol Palin? Let's talk about that piece of trash called Obama's mama. Want to talk about Bristol Palin? Let's talk about that trash that hatched Obama. Yeah!."

I stopped listening after he kept calling Senator Obama "Senator Tarzan"

His church is also being investigated by the I.R.S. for his expressed opposition to the election of Barack Obama.

WHAT A DOUCHE!!!!!! :eek:

I was surprised 1BiGG1 actually endorsed Manning's views in that thread.:28:

http://www.lpsg.org/108186-african-american-phd-hates-nobama.html

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well, hating peeps and causing uprisings aren't going to make things any better. For every cause, there is an effect.

Hate is everywhere I go. People are just full of hate everywhere in this country.:biggrin1: Hopefully I will be living overseas soon.:eek:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hate is everywhere I go. People are just full of hate everywhere in this country.:biggrin1: Hopefully I will be living overseas soon.:eek:

bigbull29--

Yeah, I don't blame you. I know a lot of peeps who have moved abroad.

I have said it once before and I will repeat it: It is the economy. People without jobs. People who have lost homes. People have lost relationships. People are just frustrated. People can live in hate and not know anything else but that hate. Because it became habitual. And hate can be a high.

This is for the haters:

Everything bad doesn't always happen to you. There many people who are going through the exact same thing or worse than you. So, if you are hating on people...you need to give people some breaks. Help someone out. Because hating the situations you are in is normal...but hating on peeps for racial aesthetics...political affiliations...religious creeds/sans creed or what not...is not so cool but it is America. People are gonna be of differing races. Differing political affiliations. Differing belief systems. But that is the beauty of America. A forgotten realization that Americans can be who they want. Believe what they want. Or choose not to.

Historically, nothing much came of civil wars and unrest...other than more hate and dead folk.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If anything, the hatred will be directed against illegal aliens.

Well, illegal aliens are a by-product of a failing economic system. They move to better places where the economies are a bit better.

Why would anyone post a hate filled thread like this one? It does no good, and it only seeks to fan tensions and pain.

Yeah, I agree. I hope that people aren't persuaded by hype and fear. There is always a choice. People don't HAVE to do a damn thing.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah, I agree. I hope that people aren't persuaded by hype and fear. There is always a choice. People don't HAVE to do a damn thing.

I really do feel scared about the future of the entire world, not just the USA.

It just seems like everyone has his guard up; everyone's so easily offended; everyone's "FED UP". I don't like it.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really do feel scared about the future of the entire world, not just the USA.

It just seems like everyone has his guard up; everyone's so easily offended; everyone's "FED UP". I don't like it.

Yeah. I have my anger issues. I have had to stop listening to talk radio. News. Watching Jerry Springer reruns on YouTube about cheaters.

Hehehe. Media timeouts can be good. Most or all of the time.

Sometimes peeps don't quit and it gets like a drug. YOU KNOW THOSE KIND OF PEEPS. THOSE HATE minded peeps. They are like emotional DURACELL batteries. They will sap the happiness out of you if you let them.

The thing is you don't allow them too much of your time.

Last edited:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah. I have my anger issues. I have had to stop listening to talk radio. News. Watching Jerry Springer reruns on YouTube about cheaters.

Hehehe. Media timeouts can be good. Most or all of the time.

Sometimes peeps don't quit and it gets like a drug. YOU KNOW THOSE KIND OF PEEPS. THOSE HATE minded peeps. They are like emotional DURACELL batteries. They will sap the happiness out of you if you let them.

The thing is you don't allow them too much of your time.

YES - tune the media out. It does a body good. I can't take it anymore.:eek:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
YES - tune the media out. It does a body good. I can't take it anymore.:eek:

I learned that I had to do so. I had to monitor my content. Even stop playing dark themed videogames. I started watching lots of comedies on DVD. I listen a lot to motion picture soundtracks on my CD at night.

People say listen to a religious pastor on the radio...even those beyotches can get depressing...so I avoid churches and telecasts. I tune those beyotches out and off.

If you have friends who are downers, tell those beyotches in a nice way that you will talk to them in a few weeks. And after a few weeks pass, those beyotches are still angry--tell them that you will be busy working on a project for a year. And never contact them again.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I learned that I had to do so. I had to monitor my content. Even stop playing dark themed videogames. I started watching lots of comedies on DVD. I listen a lot to motion picture soundtracks on my CD at night.

People say listen to a religious pastor on the radio...even those beyotches can get depressing...so I avoid churches and telecasts. I tune those beyotches out and off.

If you have friends who are downers, tell those beyotches in a nice way that you will talk to them in a few weeks. And after a few weeks pass, those beyotches are still angry--tell them that you will be busy working on a project for a year. And never contact them again.

I can't stand listening to preachers. I really can't. No offense to anyone.