"White folk ain't gonna take it no mo'!"

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I believe there will be an uprising. There's a lot of hate out there. It's boiling up and it's getting scary.

I've felt this way for a while too. Between unemployment, corporate swindling, racism, nationalism, republicans versus democrats, abortion, gay marriage, law enforcement, hate groups like the IKA/KKK, etc. etc.

Something is going to break one of these days, and I think it's already started with the rash of shootings lately.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've felt this way for a while too. Between unemployment, corporate swindling, racism, nationalism, republicans versus democrats, abortion, gay marriage, law enforcement, hate groups like the IKA/KKK, etc. etc.

Something is going to break one of these days, and I think it's already started with the rash of shootings lately.

I can understand this notion. And I sometimes, lately, find myself feeling rather apocalyptic.

But then I remember the 70's. :eek:

I can understand this notion. And I sometimes, lately, find myself feeling rather apocalyptic.

But then I remember the 70's. :eek:

Exactly. One thing That 70s Show doesn't focus on was just how socially insecure the 70s were. They were a lot like now: inflation, unpopular presidents, partisan politics, energy crises, recession, stagflation, unpopular war, and crime waves.

Does that mean big hair is going to come back soon??

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual

This is why I've toned things down a bit on here. I can't stand the tension and fighting anymore and thus need to stay out of the ring. It's constant: from racism, abortion, immigration, to resenting the rich, capital punishment, religion, Europe vs. America, homosexuality, left hating the right, affirmative action, the right hating the left, healthcare, ...I'M OVER IT! We let our emotions overtake reason. We live in a world where we're walking on eggshells. And everyone's offended and ready to blow up for the smallest thing.

Words are just words, folks. WORDS! (Buddhist saying). Learn to deal with being offended. It's part of life. It's just ugly air coming out of someone's mouth.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Well, think about this. What if all of these things are a manipulation towards an undoing of US government? The Constitution of the United States? Hate and anger blinds people. What if the economy is being used to manipulate people towards civil unrest?

There can't be a war if you don't choose a side. There can't be a war if you don't participate.
How can you ever trust a lot of what you get from media that is owned by the tiniest percentage of Americans?

scotchirish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
perhaps, in the long run an uprising would be a good thing, certainly we wouldn't see it as one at the time, but in a few decades. like a forest needs a fire every hundred years or so, it would clear the clutter. i think it's pretty obvious that our government has become pretty detached from the people. of course i'm not saying you should encourage it, you don't purposefully add fuel to the fire

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not sure who this long legged mack daddy is..... but fuck him! I's one angry, trigga happy cracka!

Does the KKK know this guy is on their side?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I'm not sure who this long legged mack daddy is..... but fuck him! I's one angry, trigga happy cracka!

Does the KKK know this guy is on their side?
Ha!
That about sums it up.
I can't believe he means what he says, but I also can't believe he doesn't want peeps to believe he means what he says.
One seriously sad sick phukh.
And you're right -- it would all make sense if he were wearing a white sheet.

Ha!
That about sums it up.
I can't believe he means what he says, but I also can't believe he doesn't want peeps to believe he means what he says.
One seriously sad sick phukh.
And you're right -- it would all make sense if he were wearing a white sheet.

The king of Uncle Toms.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Laying all jokes aside..he's right.i travel all 48 states and this is escellating to mindblowing proportions.and whats worse is its only begun.
I know it's not a nice thought. But sometimes I wish I could send every fat ass, over indulged cry baby in America, whinging about their lost freedoms or high taxes or govt run healthcare, to work in factory in Thailand or China or coal mine in Chile or have them ride an overcrowded minibus for 2 hrs to get to a 300 dollar a month job in Istanbul. Let them learn what it is to struggle and make them bust their ass.

People in the richest place in the world, with more opportunity and the most freedom are saying, "We gonna have us a fuking revalootion!" Dumb-asses. Turn off the fucking boob tube. No!.. leave it on. Just switch it from Dancing with the stars once in a while and watch the History channel or Discovery.

The idiots deserve to fail and have a war. They have no clue about how easy life is in the USA for the middle class.

The bitch who yelled, "I want my country back!!!" Is just typical of the fat overindulged, entitled, lazy dumbasses that are ruining a good thing. No idea of their own history, geography, economy, or law. Just gimme a job and a 4x4 and a beer and I'll shut up. Their great-grandparents would smack them a good one if they could.

Really its not a new thing. But it is getting worse. The mass stupidity of the "greatest country in the world" drove me away a long time ago. And don't worry, I didn't let the door hit me in the ass on the way out either.

rant over

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, think about this. What if all of these things are a manipulation towards an undoing of US government? The Constitution of the United States? Hate and anger blinds people. What if the economy is being used to manipulate people towards civil unrest?

There can't be a war if you don't choose a side. There can't be a war if you don't participate.
How can you ever trust a lot of what you get from media that is owned by the tiniest percentage of Americans?

Exactly why I don't trust the media, and part of me wishes the US Government was restructured. I mean do we really need 50 intelligence departments?

The economy was manipulated by the big banks, that much is plainly obvious.

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
If anything, the hatred will be directed against illegal aliens.
Why would anyone post a hate filled thread like this one? It does no good, and it only seeks to fan tensions and pain.

First of all, to all who laughed their asses off.. and enjoyed watching that train wreck that calls himself a human... thanks for seeing the post as what it was meant to be: A parody of the crazy right wingers, who unfortunately doesn't know he himself is actually a parody.

Second, the intention behind posting this was not one of fanning tension and pain.. it was to point out how ridiculous some of the people who support the republican party, and some of the republican party themselves, are. Sadly, after 8 years of Bush, these kind of Republicans have become the norm rather than the fringe, at least in the media if not on a wider scale. The fringe Republicans now consist of rational, sane, adults. That's not to say that I agree with everything they have to say however sane they themselves may be though. I'm a bit more liberal minded than that.

Lastly,

No, it was not on the nra website.. however, Louisiana Gun *is* largely supported by the NRA... so unless they blindly support people/organizations... they can also be held accountable for the ridiculousness that ensued in the Original Post.

However, I want to point out that while I call the National Rifle Association out on it's bullshit.. and anyone else full of the same... I do *NOT* support gun control. It is in our constitution that every citizen has the right to bear arms for a reason. It makes us less invade-able, and it makes our government more answerable to the general populace than if we were completely incapable of insurrection. I do however believe that felons should not be legally allowed ownership of any form of fire arm... that is as long as the definition as now placed of a felon remains the same. For the most part I support Sweden's policy, which is that of giving every citizen's home a gun... and more so, that of properly educating all citizen of proper usage etc. They have a very low gun related crime rate because of this.

Anyways, that's the end of my rant.

I hope you enjoyed.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A parody of the crazy right wingers, who unfortunately doesn't know he himself is actually a parody.

Precisely. It's amazing--and a little frightening--that anyone could be stupid enough to take this man seriously.

Oh... My... GOD!
This entire speech needs to be put to techno. LOL!!

And you're the one to do it. :biggrin1: Swear to god, I'd dance to it.