White Girls

stackd

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a Hispanic male and I fantasize a lot about having sex with white women. I'm lucky enough to have a white girlfriend, yet I still think about other white women. When I see white girls on the street, I think two things; One, she probably thinks she's better than me because I'm so racially paranoid I think white people think they're better than us coloreds. And two, how good it would be to fill her tight, pink, white-girl pussy.

I've had six girlfriends and five of them were white. My favorite part of all my relationships with white girls is when they first saw my cock. I loved their reactions and I loved the smile they got when they saw it. I loved how I felt poweful and almighty then, even if it was only because of my penis. I loved how they always called me because they wanted to ride it again. I loved it when they would say things like, "Slow down, you're too big," "Not all the way, are you crazy?" and, "Jesus Christ this is the biggest thing that's ever been in me!"

There are so many things I like about them. Take my current girlfriend. I absolutely love it when she unbuttons my pants and takes my cock out just so she can feel it get hard in her hands. I love watching her play with it. The way she slides the skin up and down. If she were black or Hispanic, it wouldn't be as cool. Oh, and I loved the first time I was with her. How she had to spread her pussy lips open so I could fit in there. Fuck.

So, as you can tell, I love white girls. It's the superiority they have in my mind that makes them so hot. And I like how we look when we have sex. My brown skin and their white skin looks like poetry in motion. In the mirror...

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by stackd@Sep 28 2005, 06:33 AM
I love white girls. It's the superiority they have in my mind that makes them so hot.
[post=347099]Quoted post[/post]​

How are they anymore superior then women of other colors?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think he saying that he perceives white girls to FEEL superior so he likes to really give it to them to show them they're not.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by madame_zora@Sep 28 2005, 11:49 AM
I think he saying that he perceives white girls to FEEL superior so he likes to really give it to them to show them they're not.
[post=347141]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL........it sounds so hot when you put it this way....there I go again readjusting my bulge :evilgrin:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Well i did catch the 100% gay part, and after ruling our the fact that it must be a mistake, the post did strike me a little weird. Now who it is and why it is posted...I have no idea.

Let us watch as this mystery unfolds! :hiding:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Lex@Sep 28 2005, 05:51 AM
This is a sociological dissertaion waiting to heppen.
[post=347154]Quoted post[/post]​

Or a scatological disaster.

maybe I've gotten paranoid in my short time on this board, but this writer sounds like someone who likes to "push liberals' buttons" ...

KnowWhatIMean?

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by stackd@Sep 29 2005, 03:33 PM
Hey, I'm not gay. Sorry, folks. My mistake.
[post=347492]Quoted post[/post]​

I know what you are talking about stackd. The gay guys here will pile on you if you make straight remarks. If you like white women, check out Morgan Webb. I have some of her best pictures in my gallery. Or check out iheartmorganwebb.com

stackd

Just Browsing
Media
Oh, I know all about Morgan Webb. She is a nice one. I wish she wore tighter pants, though. She's the kind of girl that would be scared yet fascinated by a big cock. I would love to stretch her out.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Stackd,

You're a fruit loop bud. And full of sh** on top of that. Ya, I guess you're definately stacked. LOL

I would suppose that you're saying white women love your "big" cock because they normally don't experience this with white men. Is that a correct translation?

Well dude, here's the harsh reality. In penis size studies, Hispanics are sized simarlarly to Asians and are an ethnic group not associated with "size." Personally, I think that these studies are mostly B.S., but given the nature of your post, I think it's worth mentioning. There might also be some evolutionary support as well, based on generations of mal-nurished "Indians," from whom the genetics of "Latinos" are primarily derived. The generally short stature seems consistent as well.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Dust+Sep 29 2005, 03:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dust &#064; Sep 29 2005, 03:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I know what you are talking about stackd. The gay guys here will pile on you if you make straight remarks. If you like white women, check out Morgan Webb. I have some of her best pictures in my gallery. Or check out iheartmorganwebb.com
[post=347564]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-stackd
@Sep 29 2005, 07:05 PM
Oh, I know all about Morgan Webb. She is a nice one. I wish she wore tighter pants, though. She&#39;s the kind of girl that would be scared yet fascinated by a big cock. I would love to stretch her out.
[post=347609]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

So cute&#33; They&#39;re like peas in a pod.

It&#39;s almost as if they&#39;re one and the same. :freak:

stackd

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by thirdlegmeat@Sep 30 2005, 08:15 AM
Stackd,

You&#39;re a fruit loop bud. And full of sh** on top of that. Ya, I guess you&#39;re definately stacked. LOL

I would suppose that you&#39;re saying white women love your "big" cock because they normally don&#39;t experience this with white men. Is that a correct translation?

Well dude, here&#39;s the harsh reality. In penis size studies, Hispanics are sized simarlarly to Asians and are an ethnic group not associated with "size." Personally, I think that these studies are mostly B.S., but given the nature of your post, I think it&#39;s worth mentioning. There might also be some evolutionary support as well, based on generations of mal-nurished "Indians," from whom the genetics of "Latinos" are primarily derived. The generally short stature seems consistent as well.
[post=347677]Quoted post[/post]​
Hmm... I sense bitterness. I&#39;m not saying that all white guys have little dicks, but the ones these women have been with did. And I&#39;m talking about rich girls who only fuck rich guys. Rich guys usually have small dicks, or so I&#39;ve heard... anyway, I don&#39;t know about any penis size testing. Frankly it sounds a bit odd. But most of the white women I meet always comment about how big they&#39;ve heard Latinos are. I guess we&#39;re just lucky like that. So stop being bitter and start being richer&#33;

Let the race war begin.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Alley Blue+Sep 28 2005, 04:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alley Blue &#064; Sep 28 2005, 04:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Sep 28 2005, 11:49 AM
I think he saying that he perceives white girls to FEEL superior so he likes to really give it to them to show them they&#39;re not.

LOL........it sounds so hot when you put it this way....there I go again readjusting my bulge :evilgrin:
[post=347148]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, there&#39;s always something about fucking the elite.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
With the most respect, just what EXACTLY is the point of your post. It seems a bit random.

And just for the record, no, rich guys don&#39;t have small penises, nor the contrary, big penises. They come in all different sizes for all different people. To each his own with no stipulations attached....really.

stackd

Just Browsing
Media
I guess you&#39;re right, GoneA. They can&#39;t all have small penises.

As for what the point of this thread is; I want to share with you people my feelings on sex, basically. Of course nobody actually cares, but it&#39;s interesting to see how some people view things, no? Yes. There&#39;s nothing else in the world that I would ever find more appealing and exciting than sinking my big thick cock into a small, tight, white girl&#39;s vagina.

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey, like the always wise Zora says, it&#39;s Stackd perception, even the subtitle is "My fetish". It&#39;s exactly that, a fetish, some people find feet irresistable (I have no idea why, myself). Stackd is infatuated with white girls. Way to be, as long as you&#39;re able to satisfy your pleasure, go for it. We would be hard pressed to find someone who doesn&#39;t have a particular flavor that they are inexplicable drawn to.

As for the differences in skin tone while fraternizing, I couldn&#39;t agree more. Ive been with some darker skinned women, and it was an added pleasure. The juxtapostion is delicious. On the other hand, being with someone your same "shade" is great too, it&#39;s like you&#39;re melting into eachother... yum... sorry, got lost in a happy thought there for a sec.

Rock on Stackd, enjoy those fair women&#33;

side note, you&#39;d love some of my ex&#39;s... a VERY fair redhead in particular, I bet you&#39;d enjoy.

twodogs

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Sep 28 2005, 07:49 AM
I think he saying that he perceives white girls to FEEL superior so he likes to really give it to them to show them they&#39;re not.

I think you&#39;re onto something there, Madam Z. He definately reveals something of his character through his writing.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Alley Blue+Sep 28 2005, 12:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alley Blue &#064; Sep 28 2005, 12:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Sep 28 2005, 11:49 AM

[post=347148]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, I was hoping I got the point. I know almost everyone I fuck is of a different race, I&#39;ve never met another German-Indian, so I like the look of my meidium skin agianst darker and lighter. On the other hand, the times I&#39;ve found someone close to my color it&#39;s pretty hot too. Fetishes are what they are, it can add something to it, but it&#39;s not the goal. Need help with that bulge?

Jonb, fucking the elite is cool, so is fucking a Republican- they should be good for something, right? :evilgrin: