White Girls

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by stackd@Oct 5 2005, 04:08 AM
Hmm, that's odd. Well, I'll try and find the original ones.

EDIT:

Mmm, I've found some better ones of one of the girls I had posted.

http://www.toplatinas.com/hg/piper/01/nude...erfawn03643.jpg

Look at how nice that is. She looks like she can be a good girl or a bad girl... but mostly bad. Nice tight pussy. Fuck.

Oh, here's the original, only not...

http://www.adulteverything.net/amateur-gir...iper-fawn-1.jpg

Slightly smaller. Actually, a lot smaller. But look at her ass. I love a white girl with a nice round ass. I have a pipe in my pants now.

Fuck it, I'm in full pervert mode.

http://www.skimpy-thong-pics.com/camel/camel007.jpg

Look at how FUCKING GORGEOUS that is. I imagine peeling her wet thong down and seeing the tightest, hottest pussy of all time. And then driving my cock deep inside, hearing her little whimpers as I move in and out.

Couldn't find the other one. These will have to do.

~

No use posting again, so I'll just add to this one:

White girls are so naughty. I love using that word with them. Naughty. "You've been a naughty girl." They love it, too. I love a girl who wants to be spanked. I love horny white girls. Ones that want sex more than me. Like this one time I was asleep over at my girl's house, and when I woke up she was playing with my morning wood. She had blonde hair and nice lips. She said good morning and then got on top of me. Thank God for white chicks, you know?
[post=348945]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, you forgot about Morgan Webb. Check out my gallery for some of her pics and feel free to comment. She is one quiet nerd that would probably be wild in bed and feel great to have her tight vagina wrapped around your large dick. Just seeing her bulbous breasts unleashed from the confines of her bra would erect me stronger than ever.

stackd

Just Browsing
Media
Fuck, you're right, Dust. How could I have forgotten that beauty? Damn, I would have her moaning all night long. And I love how she's a nerdy girl. I don't know why, it's just a turn on. I would fuck her extra hard so that she would know the true meaning of being railed. I bet she has cock on her mind all the time. Always thinking about sucking and getting fucked by a big hard dick. God, I would love to see her cute shocked face if she ever saw my cock. Mmm, and just imagining her sucking on it makes me dizzy. She's so hot. So white.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Oct 3 2005, 09:34 PM
Shot every time stackd invokes a racial stereotype which anyone in California knows is false.
[post=348649]Quoted post[/post]​

jonb are you drunk yet?

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by stackd
Ain't that a bitch?
You got three kinds of native Mexican who live here not so legal.

1. The Cowpoke
2. The "thug" (who mean mugs you while playing that bullshit circus music they listen to).
3. The purple panter

Which one are you?

stackd

Just Browsing
Media
None of the above. Actually, I'm not even Mexican. I'm a Spaniard. And you should know that banter like that does not offend me. Mexicans are seen as the scum of our race. They're loud, dirty, dishonest and crazy. I'm respectable.

What are you, Doctor? I'm guessing a Jew. You defended the black man by insulting the Spanish man. Blacks and Jews are both at the bottom of the barrel. Sorry.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+Oct 11 2005, 01:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX &#064; Oct 11 2005, 01:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-stackd@Oct 10 2005, 07:08 PM
You defended the black man...
[post=350406]Quoted post[/post]​
I have blue eyes and freckles. :p
[post=350415]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

lolololololol

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+Oct 14 2005, 09:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX &#064; Oct 14 2005, 09:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Oct 14 2005, 12:27 AM
What &#39;colour&#39; would you consider Charo? I think she uses Liquid Paper as concealer&#33;
[post=351560]Quoted post[/post]​

She is a "mestiza", albeit light-skinned.

Alexis Bledel is a much better example of a "white" Mexican.
[post=351882]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

¿Mestiza? How so? She is not Latin-American, and she has no Indian blood in her. She is from Murcia in southwestern Spain. She is a Mediterranean European, and about as white as a non-albino can be.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+Oct 16 2005, 01:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX &#064; Oct 16 2005, 01:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Oct 16 2005, 12:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Oct 16 2005, 12:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>¿Mestiza? How so? She is not Latin-American, and she has no Indian blood in her. She is from Murcia in southwestern Spain.
[post=352193]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]
Moorish ancestry, perhaps? :shrug: [/b]

Possibly, but I see no reason to suppose that she&#39;s anything but 100% Spanish. Anyway, by orthodox standards of racial taxonomy, that would not make her a mestiza. Since Spaniards and Moors are both Caucasoid peoples, Spaniards with Moorish ancestors are not of mixed races.

<!--QuoteBegin-ChimeraTX
@
There must not be many whites where you live. :p[/quote]

According to the 2004 census of the town where I currently live, 89.7% of the population is white. I&#39;m part of the 1.2% that is Latin/Hispanic. And I&#39;m the only one of that group that is not of Mexican descent.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dilznick

You gotta remember he&#39;s from Latin America. It&#39;s all about skin tone with them.[/quote]

That&#39;s an unfounded assumption from someone who has never been to Cuba. My homeland is largely free of racial tension. Lack of hang-ups about skin tone is the reason that Cuba&#39;s population is over 50% mulatto and mestizo. My family is white; our next-door neighbours in Guatánamo were black. Our families were best friends.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by mushroommeat@Oct 15 2005, 11:17 PM
Actually wealthy people are more likely to larger penises just as they&#39;re more likely to be good and tall. The reason for this is selective breeding, wealthy people and especially "elite" tend to have more choice as to their mate, based upon their financial capabilties, so of course they tend to like better looking people and of course larger penises.
[post=352227]Quoted post[/post]​
Um, WTF? Since when? And let&#39;s not forget, until very recently, marriage was entirely a business arrangement in the West, as in much of the world.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by jonb+Oct 17 2005, 09:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Oct 17 2005, 09:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mushroommeat@Oct 15 2005, 11:17 PM
Actually wealthy people are more likely to larger penises just as they&#39;re more likely to be good and tall. The reason for this is selective breeding, wealthy people and especially "elite" tend to have more choice as to their mate, based upon their financial capabilties, so of course they tend to like better looking people and of course larger penises.
[post=352227]Quoted post[/post]​
Um, WTF? Since when? And let&#39;s not forget, until very recently, marriage was entirely a business arrangement in the West, as in much of the world.
[post=352707]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I agree with mrm: the last elite woman I worked for was very wealthy and she was good and tall and better looking and had a larger penis.

sociallurk

Just Browsing
Media
Having seen alot of the elite naked because of former business dealings, I can honestly say that there&#39;s very little correlation.

Oh, and i was not a hooker, it was for other things, that I&#39;m not going to elaborate on.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
The correlation between wealth and stature has more to do with environment than breeding. Nutrition 101: Healthy people are taller.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
The wealth/ penis-size debate is no doubt interesting. One thing I can attest to though, is that wealthy people generally ARE taller and better looking.

Living in Los Angeles (aka "the land of competition"), I can gauge the income level of a bar/nightclub I&#39;m at by the height of the men AND women in attendence. To be quite honest, I&#39;m of good wealth for my age, but am by no means near as wealthy as the guys driving the Lambos and Ferraris (of whom there are many). When I&#39;m at the hippest clubs in LA, the men tend to be taller than me, and many are better looking--which almost disturbs me, not because of my own insecurity, but because I&#39;m moderatlely tall at 6-feet and considered very attractive.

In contrast, when I&#39;m at a bar/nightclub in South L.A. (think Norwalk, Downey, etc.) where the patrons are mostly Hispanic, and generally not too wealthy, I literally feel like a god among mortals. I tower over most of the crowd and am much better looking. This is by no means a racial comparison, but is however a WEALTH comparison.

Conclusion: Generally speaking, wealth=height & good looks (of course there are always exceptions).

Reactions: Mexcu1

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by thirdlegmeat@Oct 21 2005, 05:51 AM
Conclusion: Generally speaking, wealth=height & good looks (of course there are always exceptions).
[post=353781]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree to an extent, research done in the UK found that there was a link between apperance and pay levels

A woman with a cup size over C earns more on average than those C or below (crazy but apparently true)

Taller people also got paid more (male or female)

This might be the key point though

To measure attractiveness and pay people were &#39;self-assesed&#39;, the results showed that those who thought they were better looking earnt more.
That could have been purely done to the level of self-esteem though.
i.e. a total dog who thought she was stunning is therefore more likely to earn more because it is their outlook of themselves that dictates their ambition in the work place and socially

So therefore wealth does not equal height/good looks but the formula should be;
Wealth = Perceived good looks/confidence

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dorset+Oct 21 2005, 10:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dorset &#064; Oct 21 2005, 10:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-thirdlegmeat@Oct 21 2005, 05:51 AM
[post=353781]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree to an extent, research done in the UK found that there was a link between apperance and pay levels

A woman with a cup size over C earns more on average than those C or below (crazy but apparently true)

Taller people also got paid more (male or female)

This might be the key point though

To measure attractiveness and pay people were &#39;self-assesed&#39;, the results showed that those who thought they were better looking earnt more.
That could have been purely done to the level of self-esteem though.
i.e. a total dog who thought she was stunning is therefore more likely to earn more because it is their outlook of themselves that dictates their ambition in the work place and socially

So therefore wealth does not equal height/good looks but the formula should be;
Wealth = Perceived good looks/confidence
[post=353816]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Someone posted a link to that study some time ago, but I can&#39;t remember what the reason was.

I think these kinds of theories are interesting, but there really hasn&#39;t been a lot of investigation into their validity as of yet. I know there are as many wealthy people compensating for perceived "shortcomings" as there are those who are self made wealthy out of sheer confidence. For those born into money, how would this tip the scales?

I couldn&#39;t say that money would affect penis size, in my own eyes, I&#39;ve seen big ones on guys all across the financial map, but then again, only anecdotal evidence.