White guy...but Brown cock?

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
This is normal for most non whites. Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and mixed race people have dark genitals. I'm what most would call a light skin black guy because I'm mixed but my dick is really dark. I have a friend that looks white and most people think he is white. But if he pulls his dark brown dick out you would know he is not. Many white people don't know that they could be mixed race. Quite a few black people have passed for white and had families. So many of you might have a Grandparent that is part black. Here is a few hints that will give it away. Nipples will usually always be brown or reddish brown regardless of skin color. Same with the genitals, they will always be much darker never white or pink. And at the base of the fingernail the skin will be slightly darker than the rest their complexion. There is nothing wrong with being multi-racial, but very few white people would openly admit they are part black.

VikingDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is normal for most non whites.

You do realize its normal for whites as well right? Caucasians come in all colors. Not just the British variety that makes up the bulk of American whites. Europe is one of the most diverse continents on the planet. Italians, & Southern Euros are typicaly more olived colored than Northern Europeans or Eastern Europeans. Just because a white has a brown cock does not = He's mixed. Caucasians are arguably the most varied group of people there is in terms of eye, hair, and skin color.

Last edited:

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
You do realize its normal for whites as well right? Caucasians come in all colors. Not just the British variety that makes up the bulk of American whites. Europe is one of the most diverse continents on the planet. Italians, & Southern Euros are typicaly more olived colored than Northern Europeans or Eastern Europeans. Just because a white has a brown cock does not = He's mixed. Caucasians are arguably the most varied group of people there is in terms of eye, hair, and skin color.

Race, white/black, is an American not European phenomenon. Therefore I'm specifically speaking of Americans. Thankfully, most other countries don't see race like America. For example Italians don't think of themselves as white or olive they would say that they are Italian. Cubans, who are very diverse, don't see race they just say they are Cuban. And BTW what is "olived colored"? As far as I know olives are green or black. And last time I checked Southern Europe is very close to North Africa. I'm not going on a racial thing but this proves my point. Black people (American) are very diverse in color, hair, and features because many are mixed with whites of different nationalities. And the same would go for whites. In order to be diverse you have to be different. If a black man has blue eyes or straight hair everyone would agree that = mixed and they would be right. But if a white man has a brown cock or is olive colored then it is not possible for him to be mixed he must be Italian or some other acceptable heritage. I am part white yet no one ever acknowledges that part of me because of my color. It's like having part of your heritage considered irrelevant. And yes I am kinda ranting (sorry everyone) but it bothers me that in this country in 2012 most people can still only see black and white. President Obama was raised by his white mother and grandparents and had little contact or relationship with his black father. Yet he is the "black" president and the media stays on his Kenyan father and African heritage. What about his white family who made all the sacrifices to raise this little "black" boy during the heat of the civil rights movement when it was probably very hard. Nobody talks about them because all they see is his color. Very unfair to the people who raised this little boy to one day become the President of the United States. A great achievement for any family.

DarkPhoenix101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mines a fair bit darker than my skin complexion, but not exactly brown. Always wondered why it was so much darker.

I'm white with a bit of spanish from my great great grandparents.

fucker6996

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm an Indian and like all of us...(or atleast most of us) ..i have a Dark Cock..

Now i dont know if you guys know this or not but we Indians mostly have Darker Cocks and when one of us turns out to be Lighter in body colour we get a Light skinned guy with a dark cock.

Yup i am One.

:)

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm an Indian and like all of us...(or atleast most of us) ..i have a Dark Cock..

Now i dont know if you guys know this or not but we Indians mostly have Darker Cocks and when one of us turns out to be Lighter in body colour we get a Light skinned guy with a dark cock.

Yup i am One.

:)

Yes, much of the same applies to me. I am fair, but my cock is definitely brown or at least brown-er.

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I sunbathe nude a lot, and it turns out my body doesn't show as much pigment as my cock. Overall my body has a light tan, except my cock is very brown. I like the look because my trimmed silver pubic hair looks great against my dark brown cock.

Makes complete sense as melanin is generated as essentially a protection for the human body. The principle reason (and one which unfortunately few realize) that humans have different shades of skin color. The closer to the equator the darker the skin.

Also makes sense that it is an absolute biological imperative that the genitalia would benefit for extra protection naturally.

fucker6996

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, much of the same applies to me. I am fair, but my cock is definitely brown or at least brown-er.

Brown-er would be right. Your definitely not brown but since we are talking about dick which are Brown-er than the body you are good to go...

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is quite normal in many Caucasians to have a penis which is darker than the rest of their bodies. I didn't realize this when younger, and I failed to make a connection with a guy in the gym locker room who seemed interested in me. I knew I was interested in him because of the size of his penis. But when my opportunity came, I couldn't get over the fact that he was so dark in that area, and I did nothing. I was just beginning to have occasional interaction with men at the time, and gradually I discovered more about them and the variety of them. I eventually got to the point of having a black lover. He had a superb bod and above-average penis.