White guy...but Brown cock?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_jitters444, May 7, 2012.

1. B_jitters444

B_jitters444 New Member

another

Attached Files:

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

I am a black guy. I have a reddish brown cock. I am part Native-American and African-American.

3. B_jitters444

B_jitters444 New Member

and more

Attached Files:

4. CURVEDANDTHICKK

This is normal for most non whites. Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and mixed race people have dark genitals. I'm what most would call a light skin black guy because I'm mixed but my dick is really dark. I have a friend that looks white and most people think he is white. But if he pulls his dark brown dick out you would know he is not. Many white people don't know that they could be mixed race. Quite a few black people have passed for white and had families. So many of you might have a Grandparent that is part black. Here is a few hints that will give it away. Nipples will usually always be brown or reddish brown regardless of skin color. Same with the genitals, they will always be much darker never white or pink. And at the base of the fingernail the skin will be slightly darker than the rest their complexion. There is nothing wrong with being multi-racial, but very few white people would openly admit they are part black.

5. gulliver

gulliver Member

Albums:
    I'm white and my dick is darker than the rest of me.

6. VikingDude

VikingDude New Member

You do realize its normal for whites as well right? Caucasians come in all colors. Not just the British variety that makes up the bulk of American whites. Europe is one of the most diverse continents on the planet. Italians, & Southern Euros are typicaly more olived colored than Northern Europeans or Eastern Europeans. Just because a white has a brown cock does not = He's mixed. Caucasians are arguably the most varied group of people there is in terms of eye, hair, and skin color.

#26 VikingDude, May 8, 2012
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
  7. D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts Account Disabled

Probably natural for some (as already pointed out by many), but there's also this :confused:.

Crunch

8. bicuriousbc

bicuriousbc Member

yes rather nice

9. CURVEDANDTHICKK

Race, white/black, is an American not European phenomenon. Therefore I'm specifically speaking of Americans. Thankfully, most other countries don't see race like America. For example Italians don't think of themselves as white or olive they would say that they are Italian. Cubans, who are very diverse, don't see race they just say they are Cuban. And BTW what is "olived colored"? As far as I know olives are green or black. And last time I checked Southern Europe is very close to North Africa. I'm not going on a racial thing but this proves my point. Black people (American) are very diverse in color, hair, and features because many are mixed with whites of different nationalities. And the same would go for whites. In order to be diverse you have to be different. If a black man has blue eyes or straight hair everyone would agree that = mixed and they would be right. But if a white man has a brown cock or is olive colored then it is not possible for him to be mixed he must be Italian or some other acceptable heritage. I am part white yet no one ever acknowledges that part of me because of my color. It's like having part of your heritage considered irrelevant. And yes I am kinda ranting (sorry everyone) but it bothers me that in this country in 2012 most people can still only see black and white. President Obama was raised by his white mother and grandparents and had little contact or relationship with his black father. Yet he is the "black" president and the media stays on his Kenyan father and African heritage. What about his white family who made all the sacrifices to raise this little "black" boy during the heat of the civil rights movement when it was probably very hard. Nobody talks about them because all they see is his color. Very unfair to the people who raised this little boy to one day become the President of the United States. A great achievement for any family.

10. DarkPhoenix101

DarkPhoenix101 New Member

Mines a fair bit darker than my skin complexion, but not exactly brown. Always wondered why it was so much darker.

I'm white with a bit of spanish from my great great grandparents.

11. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

fuck, so hot..

I googled that guy and his cock didn't look as brown in other shots.

Very hot though.

12. fucker6996

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm an Indian and like all of us...(or atleast most of us) ..i have a Dark Cock..

Now i dont know if you guys know this or not but we Indians mostly have Darker Cocks and when one of us turns out to be Lighter in body colour we get a Light skinned guy with a dark cock.

Yup i am One.

:)

13. SlamminSammy

SlamminSammy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Both of my parents were born in other countries, but my olive skin tone is darker than theirs & I have noticed within the past few months that my cock is darker than the rest of my body.

14. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, much of the same applies to me. I am fair, but my cock is definitely brown or at least brown-er.

15. FleshFan69

FleshFan69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Makes complete sense as melanin is generated as essentially a protection for the human body. The principle reason (and one which unfortunately few realize) that humans have different shades of skin color. The closer to the equator the darker the skin.

Also makes sense that it is an absolute biological imperative that the genitalia would benefit for extra protection naturally.

16. FleshFan69

FleshFan69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    dude...AWESOME pics! :D

17. fucker6996

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Brown-er would be right. Your definitely not brown but since we are talking about dick which are Brown-er than the body you are good to go...

18. BigInBellevue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It is quite normal in many Caucasians to have a penis which is darker than the rest of their bodies. I didn't realize this when younger, and I failed to make a connection with a guy in the gym locker room who seemed interested in me. I knew I was interested in him because of the size of his penis. But when my opportunity came, I couldn't get over the fact that he was so dark in that area, and I did nothing. I was just beginning to have occasional interaction with men at the time, and gradually I discovered more about them and the variety of them. I eventually got to the point of having a black lover. He had a superb bod and above-average penis.

19. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

20. everyday_regular

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm 100% white and mine is darker than my body. I used to get teased about it when I was younger.

Draft saved Draft deleted