White guy...but Brown cock?

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My cock is a bit darker than the rest of my body even though I have the olive complexion and have Cherokee Indian in my Heritage. I had a scarred area behind the head from being ciecumcised at birth. Used to get teased during school--at the trough urinals and in the gym locker room. Finally got the scar covered up with a flame tattoo and now it looks really hot ! Gets interesting comments in the locker room and at the urinals !!! Check it out.

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My cock is a bit darker than the rest of my body even though I have the olive complexion and have Cherokee Indian in my Heritage. I had a scarred area behind the head from being ciecumcised at birth. Used to get teased during school--at the trough urinals and in the gym locker room. Finally got the scar covered up with a flame tattoo and now it looks really hot ! Gets interesting comments in the locker room and at the urinals !!! Check it out.
Finally figured out why my pics didn't post--so here they are. Enjoy!!

Attachments

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got a kinda two- tone thing going' on...lol.....mine's much darker except where I was circumsized , which is much lighter. I wish it weren't, but what can you do.?
Checked out your pics and your cock looks just fine!! The "pink" area will get a bit darker if you tan in the nude--but use sunscreen on it and cover the area that you don't want to get darker with sunblock. Enjoy the breeze blowing you !!!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

8barblues

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Checked out your pics and your cock looks just fine!! The "pink" area will get a bit darker if you tan in the nude--but use sunscreen on it and cover the area that you don't want to get darker with sunblock. Enjoy the breeze blowing you !!!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Thanks....I have spent time out in the sun in the past and it hasn't changed things. Although I haven't tried your sunblock idea...I usually use spray sunblock, but I have some masking tape so I can mask off the proper area before I " paint" ......lol