Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
It probably started during college. I always saw movies of white guys doing borderline gay shit but never saw it in person until my freshman year, and it wouldn't be the last. I never minded the pantsing, the random balls out the zipper to see who'd notice or the endless game or grab ass. But after a while I started to notice these dudes were upping the ante every time we got drunk. Strip drinking games, wrestling in boxers, group helicopter dick swinging. It's like any excuse to do anything with each others cocks. It was fun no doubt about it. Being the token of the group always put me in the spotlight to show off with them, at parties or just hanging with the guys. But I've hung out with other groups and it's never been like that, not even close. Why is that.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When your younger college age. It's normally the first taste of Independence for most people. Being guys testosterone is running rampant through the body. Still growing both physically and mentally. This there saying: young, dumb, and full of cum.
It's not only the guys the girls are all horned up too.

D

deleted300444

It probably started during college. I always saw movies of white guys doing borderline gay shit but never saw it in person until my freshman year, and it wouldn't be the last. I never minded the pantsing, the random balls out the zipper to see who'd notice or the endless game or grab ass. But after a while I started to notice these dudes were upping the ante every time we got drunk. Strip drinking games, wrestling in boxers, group helicopter dick swinging. It's like any excuse to do anything with each others cocks. It was fun no doubt about it. Being the token of the group always put me in the spotlight to show off with them, at parties or just hanging with the guys. But I've hung out with other groups and it's never been like that, not even close. Why is that.

I see that you are a black dick poster,a big black dick at that!

I didnt get the correlation of the thread title: "white guys having...." Are you asking because this activity is more common with white men, less frequent with black men or?? Boys will be boys. I remember doing backward somersaults and getting our farts lit by a lighter. Goofballs.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If your friends all jumped off a bridge, would you jump as well
'
Guys do stupid / childish things , some guys are even more stupid and childish than others. The only thing more fun than doing something totally stupid, is to get others to join in on the stupidity .

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see that you are a black dick poster,a big black dick at that!

I didnt get the correlation of the thread title: "white guys having...." Are you asking because this activity is more common with white men, less frequent with black men or?? Boys will be boys. I remember doing backward somersaults and getting our farts lit by a lighter. Goofballs.
From the perspective of a man of color, yes general stupid horseplay and scatological humor is fairly universal, but white boys seem to operate with what we'll say is a higher level of freedom of said horseplay and more mundane activities leaning towards the homoerotic, specifically surrounding the anus and penis. Beyond the dick jokes and ass grabbing in otherwards hetero white male populations, even some of adolescent sexual activity seems much more fluid and same sex friendly. Case in point I've never heard of a circle jerk or other social masturbatory happenings in a hetero male population outside of white males, at least not without one or more females present as the fluffer or the "target".

sd425

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
From the perspective of a man of color, yes general stupid horseplay and scatological humor is fairly universal, but white boys seem to operate with what we'll say is a higher level of freedom of said horseplay and more mundane activities leaning towards the homoerotic, specifically surrounding the anus and penis. Beyond the dick jokes and ass grabbing in otherwards hetero white male populations, even some of adolescent sexual activity seems much more fluid and same sex friendly. Case in point I've never heard of a circle jerk or other social masturbatory happenings in a hetero male population outside of white males, at least not without one or more females present as the fluffer or the "target".

Agreed. I've definitely noticed that my white male friends talk about penises--their own and others'--a lot more than any of my other friends, and I've wondered why that is as well. Your guess is as good as mine...

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
If your friends all jumped off a bridge, would you jump as well
'
Guys do stupid / childish things , some guys are even more stupid and childish than others. The only thing more fun than doing something totally stupid, is to get others to join in on the stupidity .
My friends are jumping off a bridge?...where?...do you think I could catch up....tell those fuckers to wait up!

Reactions: ronin001

Racist comment

• Haha
Reactions: MKey
D

deleted300444

I think get ya, get it. Sort of like movies in early 2000s, Jackass, white boy hijinks.