white guys really this big!!

moderatelife89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a big white guy (actual measurement 8 3/4 x 6 1/2). Blacks tend to have longer flaccid but about the same average erect
Your dick is nowhere near 8 inches are you serious? im not trying to insult you but please stop lying to yourself

Reactions: jamrock1876

docthompson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your dick is nowhere near 8 inches are you serious? im not trying to insult you but please stop lying to yourself.I think maybe there is allot of lying here-male and female.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Your dick is nowhere near 8 inches are you serious? im not trying to insult you but please stop lying to yourself
He's got a measurement photo with a hard ruler. It's a side measurement but subtracting for that, he's a good 7-3/4-8". The fact that his photos don't use the typical fakery angle/lens trickery makes it look smaller than the many similarly sized guys who do phony-up their pics.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

Peter4572

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I read of an article, about the so called supremacy, of blacks in as far as length is concerned, They took 100 blacks, and 100 whites randomly -volunteers of course- They added all of their length sums, in their best possible erections. Then came up with the average : Blacks = 7.204 inches = 18,3 cm. Whites = 7.185 inches = 18.25 cm Well... for a... win of 0.05 cm, I am willing to give them the Bronze medal.
So hooray ! with this myth.

Reactions: GorillaHorse

Lol globally with no regard to ethnicity yeah, but not in a social sense. The 5 biggest cocks I've ever seem were all white guys, all over 40

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I really think you are the most annoying person on this forum. You are constantly reopening threads that have been dead for years to add a useless comment. If you scrolled up just a few posts from the end you would have seen that you had already shared your opinion, there was no need for a new, one word post.

anger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really think you are the most annoying person on this forum. You are constantly reopening threads that have been dead for years to add a useless comment. If you scrolled up just a few posts from the end you would have seen that you had already shared your opinion, there was no need for a new, one word post.
agreed100 percent

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Name any Countries that don't

That doesn't abdicate us from facing the truth and doing something about the current effects of it. If we're the "greatest country in the world" a significant portion of our population wouldn't be questioning the relevance or existence of it. We would own it and do better. That's what the greats do

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That doesn't abdicate us from facing the truth and doing something about the current effects of it. If we're the "greatest country in the world" a significant portion of our population wouldn't be questioning the relevance or existence of it. We would own it and do better. That's what the greats do

I agree. The circumstances under which some people grow up can create disadvantages which only a few succeed in overcoming without assistance. There should be mentoring and tutoring programs to help disadvantaged kids achieve better and lift themselves out of poverty.

Reactions: greg_ca

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree. The circumstances under which some people grow up can create disadvantages which only a few succeed in overcoming without assistance. There should be mentoring and tutoring programs to help disadvantaged kids achieve better and lift themselves out of poverty.

That would address just one segment of a multi layered problem. It needs a nuanced an multi layer approach. The fact that you think this is just an issue that impacts poor people shows a lack of understanding. This issue pervades almost every aspect of life. My parents are well off so they drive nice cars, always dress well, we have gone to nice places. There have been more than 20 incidents of people asking us do you stay here, why are you here, is that really your car, being followed by security in places, thinking I'm paying with ebt etc. It's deeper than that man.

GorillaHorse

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That would address just one segment of a multi layered problem. It needs a nuanced an multi layer approach. The fact that you think this is just an issue that impacts poor people shows a lack of understanding. This issue pervades almost every aspect of life. My parents are well off so they drive nice cars, always dress well, we have gone to nice places. There have been more than 20 incidents of people asking us do you stay here, why are you here, is that really your car, being followed by security in places, thinking I'm paying with ebt etc. It's deeper than that man.

It just requires people to treat other people like... people. It's as simple as that. I don't think any action needs to be taken except waiting for the old ways to die out but I've never experienced it first hand. I rarely see racism in people younger than me. I also have never seen racism from someone in a position of power except for the current president lol.

The recent media attention following racist outbursts is magnified and I think it is a good sign. Also the focus on Colin in the NFL. Although the fact that he has been barred from the league is despicable... but what actions can be taken as a whole besides simply waiting for the old ways to die out? There is already affirmative action in colleges and some corporate environments. Also favoritism for minority-owned business. I feel terrible saying "wait it out" but I can't think of anything better.

Also, this thread is stupid, but... here I am.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

EXACTLY what did I say that led you to believe that I think that only poor people are impacted? I can assure you that that is not true. However, this site is not well suited to multi-page essays.

A number of decades ago, when I lived in Minneapolis, a black family moved into an all white neighborhood in St. Paul. They had no trouble with the neighbors. In fact, many were quite welcoming. However, they had considerable trouble with the police. From time to time the police would stop them and ask them what they were doing in that neighborhood.

A black friend of mine has told me some of the things that he has experienced. For example, when he lived in New Jersey with his parents, where he was a high school student, he drove to a white neighborhood to see a friend of his. When his friend's father looked out of the window, he noticed that the police were questioning him. So, his friend's father went out and asked the police what the problem was whereupon the police asserted that they were trying to find out what the guy was doing in that neighborhood. Then, the friend's father replied that the (black) guy was there to see his son and asked if that was a problem. Then, of course, there is the "crime" of driving while black. There is also, in some parts of the country, the problem of being treated rudely in restaurants and other places. And, there has been considerable publicity about the discovery of shockingly racist posts by police on social media sites.

I disagree with the post which stated that all we have to do is wait for the old ways to die out. I suppose that that could occur, but even if it could occur, action should be taken to make the old ways die out much faster than they otherwise would.

So by now I hope you can see that I have a pretty good understanding of the problems caused by racism. Interestingly, although I am white, I have a more thorough knowledge of civil rights history than my friend who happens to be black does. But these things are more than an inconvenience. It may be responsible for some of the health problems which are more common with blacks because for many it causes constant anxiety and constant anxiety is known to create health problems.

Many religions place a strong emphasis on fairness and social justice but somehow that seems to be overlooked by many people, even those who pride themselves on being religious. For example, in Christianity we are required to love our neighbors as ourselves. In reciting the parable of the Good Samaritan, Jesus made it quite clear what is meant by neighbor and by love, yet somehow many Christians still find ways to rationalize doing otherwise. I find that exceedingly disturbing.

I am on your side, and I am not the only white person who is. I hope that you realize that.

GorillaHorse

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I disagree with the post which stated that all we have to do is wait for the old ways to die out. I suppose that that could occur, but even if it could occur, action should be taken to make the old ways die out much faster than they otherwise would.

Another call to action without any proposed actions. That was my issue in the first place. Complaining for the sake of complaining, without providing a solution. Just to let people know how "woke" you are.

Reactions: Elsewhere

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Another call to action without any proposed actions. That was my issue in the first place. Complaining for the sake of complaining, without providing a solution. Just to let people know how "woke" you are.

Actually, I'm not particularly interested in what people think about me.

Some years ago, people thought that I was immature because I had decided not to ingest ethanol. Others thought that I was anti-social because I declined to join them in smoking. It's amazing how many people think that they have mental telepathy and are able to discern the thoughts and motives of others.